24 - High

- Chapter song: Meddle About, Chase Atlantic -

I have 1 word to explain why I haven't updated sooner: hangover

Don't forget to vote and comment xo

I know people say to never get high on your own supply

I know people say to never get high on your own supply. And I very much agree with that saying.

Which is why I am getting high on Enzo's supply.

I was walking back to my room after stealing a bottle of scotch from his liquor cabinet when I came across a few of his men smoking a joint and I decided to join in. It's been a while so I figured why not?

In return, I agreed to share the scotch with them and they were pretty happy. Although, that very well could be just because of the weed.

I don't know how long we were smoking and drinking for but by the time their grouchy boss catches us, the bottle of scotch is empty and we have made it half way through the pot. 

"What the fuck is going on here?" Vincenzo demands.

I snatch the bag of marijuana and try to hide my face behind it so that he doesn't see me.

"Hey!" The man who I took it from protests.

"Ana." I hear him, displeased.

I peak over the plastic bag.

He doesn't look very happy.

I lower it completely. "Oh! Why hello there, Vincenzo. I didn't even see you! How may I assist you?" I ask.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Oh my god, guys. How rude of us. I am so sorry, Enzo." I look around at the men.

"Weed?" I offer him, lifting the bag up to him.

They all break out into fits of laughter, one of them falling off his chair.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asks.

"What? We already drank all your scotch, weed is all we have left. What more do you want?!" I exclaim.

Enzo rolls his eyes and rips the bag from my hands.

"Hey! You have to pay for that!" I argue.

He then picks me up out of my chair and slings me over his shoulder.

"Bye bye." I wave to them and they wave back.

"Tornate tutti al lavoro prima che vi mandi pallottole in tutte le teste del cazzo" He threatens and begins to leave.

I wonder when would be a good time to tell him I speak Italian.

"You speak Italian?" He says.

Woah, what the fuck? How did he do that?