Part 5

When I Iook up my eyes widen as I realize that in my panic I stopped at the wrong door, Kiri was one dorm down from Kachan's. he pulls me into the dorm then flung the door shut. My body starts trembling even though I know Kachan would never hurt me.

When I look farther into the room, I see that we're not alone. Kiri, Denki and mina were cuddled together on Kachan's bed, a vacant spot next to them where I guess Kachan was sitting, both sero and shinsou were sitting on the ground facing the bed. I limp over and drop onto the ground in front of Kiri then bury my head into his lap.

Kachan sits down next to Kiri; I can feel how worried he was. Kachan pets the top of my head; I feel Kiri stiffen as Kachan touches me, but he relaxes when he noticed that I was tilting my head into his touch. I let my ears and tail show and I hear a few gasps, but I ignore them as I cry silently into Kiri's legs. Several minutes pass before anyone speaks, Kiri lifts my head to examine my injuries.

"He did it again didn't he" when I node but don't speak Kiri adds "it's much worst though" Kachan pulls his hand away from my head then whispers something to Kiri that causes him to try and stand up. I clutch onto his legs, not wanting him to leave, but he whispers in my ear soothingly. "everything's okay izu, I'm only going into the other room to talk to Bakugou. Denki will be here; you'll be all right" as Kiri fallows Kachan into the kitchen that was attached to his room, I crawl onto the bed and lay down on the bed beside denki and rest my head on his lap.

He strokes the top of my head slowly as I feel a hand rubbing circles on my back. I raise my head a little so I can see who it is. Mina looked at me with a sad expression on her face as she kept rubbing my back, I found it quite southing, even though we didn't know each other very well.

After a few for minutes I hear shouting from the kitchen. Abruptly I sit up and and start limping towards the room. Denki and Mina fallow me but seem to be keeping a slight distance between us. Suddenly I hear Kachan yell, I wince as I hear his voice, he sounds so angry.

"The fuck you mean you can't tell me who did this. I'm sure you know who the fuck it is" when I walk into the room, I see that Kachan is holding Kiri by the collar of his shirt. I yelp and walk over to them as fast as my injured leg allows me too. I push lightly on Kachan arm; he lets go of kiri when he sees the panicked look on my face. "Izuku, who did this to you" I don't answer him, my throat still aching from being choked.

He grabs my hand and leads me out of the room. "Come on, let's get those wounds cleaned up" I fallow him, knowing I'll have to find a way to get out of here.

Once we're alone in the bathroom he lifts me off the floor, setting me on the counter. He tries to back away but I don't let him, I hook my arms around his neck and bury my face in his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me, one around my waist and the other resting on the back of my head.

We stay like that for a few minutes, but then he pulls away. I feel a ache in my chest as he backs away from me.

As he crouches down to rummaging thru one of the drawers, I can't help looking at him. I start reaching for him, wanting to feel his touch again, but I stop myself. When he stands up again, he has a first aid kit in one hand and some type of cloth in the other. He reaches into the kit to grab a pair of tweezers, a cotton swab, and some disinfectant. "This might sting a little." He murmurs before pressing the cotton swabs against my cheek. I flinch while letting out a hiss, I clutch his shirt with both of my hands and tears start to fall.

"Kachan" he looks at me but doesn't say anything, indicating for me to keep talking. I rest my forehead against his chest, tears staining his shirt. "I can't take it anymore, please don't make me go back to him. I can't take the pain or the abuse anymore. All he does is hurt me; I can't do it anymore" I raise my head to look at him but before he can say anything a nock on the main door to the room rips thru the silence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short update. 

next update should be later this week