Part 9

I spent the next couple days alone in my dorm. Shinsou or Kiri would stop buy a couple times a day to drop off my meals and Kachan would spend a couple hours a day with me.

I lean into Kachan's side as he wraps his arm around my waist. My heat was almost over so the symptoms where almost gone. Kachan had come to see me everyday to make sure I was okay and that I didn't need anything. "What are you doing for the winter break, you cant go back to the Todoroki's." his question cuts thru my thought.

I hadn't even thought of what I was going to do during the break. I panic a little as I realise I have nowhere no go during the breaks. "I'm not sure, I think I might just stay here. Not like I have anywhere else to go" I laughed to ease the tension. Kachan rubs my arm to reassure me.

"Hitoshi and I will be staying too; my parents are out of town, so I don't wanna go back to a empty house. I'm not sure why Hitoshi is staying behind though." Since everything had happened with Todoroki Kachan has been a lot more patient and caring with me, he gets suspicious of other alphas when there around me, unless its Shinsou or Kiri. Shinsou and I have gotten a lot closer lately as well, mostly communicating via text.

Kachan and I head to the kitchen for supper, most of the class is already there. Shinsou, denki and Mina are huddled on the cout h talking about something. Mina waves when she sees us, I wave back to be polite but I'm almost positive that I'm not the one she's waving at.

I fallow kachan into the kitchen. Kiri is standing in front of the stove, most likely preparing supper for him and his mate. "Oh hey izu, how you feeling?" He sets down the wooden spoon he was holding then walks over to us. I give him a thumbs up as response.

After kiri finishes cooking, he and kachan bring out the boles to the living room. Kiri had made supper for all of us, he made some type of ramen. I step forward to join them in the other room, but a hand wraps around my arm and wanks me into the hallway.

"What the fuck have you done to shoto, you lying bitch. Iida told me what you said to the teaches, there's no way sho would have ever done anything of the sort. How could you lie and get your own mate locked up. Oh I know, your spreading your legs for bakugou aren't you, don't think I didn't notice that he was at your dorm every day during your heat." Uraraka has me pined agains the wall, one of her arms is resting next me my head as the other test against her hip.

I try to respond but I can't seam to seem to form any words. I feel as if I'm about to break down, the look she gives me when I don't answer sends a shiver down my spine.

I must have made her even angrier when I continue to stay quiet. She raises her right hand, then brings it down hard on my cheek. "That was for shoto" is all she says before walking away.

I keep forcing myself to walk back into the common room, knowing that if I disappeared back to my dorm it would just cause kachan and the others to worry and I've already caused enough problems for them.

"What took you so long, I was about to go looking for you" kachan looks at me curiously.

"Oh I just spaced out" he seems to believe my lie. He yanks me down onto the couch, between him and shinsou. My face reddens, remembering the fantasies I had of the two of them during my heat.

Shinsou hands me a bowl of ramen, I move it around in the bowl, not really having a apatite at the moment. I set the bowl on the ground as everyone else finishes up eating, I hadn't touched the contents.

"We should totally play truth or dare!!" Mina exclaims, starting me. Everyone seems to agree with her idea, and sits in a circle on the ground. I'm not a big fan of this game so I decided to just watch.

After a few rounds kiri yells wish catches my attention. I look up, a bit panicked, but all I see is denki running toward me. I curl in on myself as my heart rate spreads up, I know denki wouldn't hurt me but I can't help it. He stops in front of me, grabbing my hands then pulling me to my feet.

Denki has always been stronger the a regular omega, so he yanks me over to the group without any problems. Im not very strong so I have a hard time trying to pull away from him. He pushes me till I'm sitting on the floor next to Mina, then he plops down on the other side of me. The game keeps going as normal. 'm not quite sure why I was dragged over, that is till Mina looks directly at me, a sonically smile on her lips.

"Deku, who's your crush?" She practically shouts the questions.

"I-I don't have one" I answer to quickly, I know none of them believe my answer. To my surprise mina leaves it at that. I look around at the rest of the group and I notice Kiri glaring at Mina, I conclude that Kiri is the raison Mina didn't say anything else on the subject. I tell them that I don't wanna participate but I'll stay and watch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you so much for reading!!!