part 17

"you know we'd do it right, as long as that's what you-" I shoot myself up, covering his mouth with my hand. I keep my gaze glued to the ground, not having the courage to look him in the eyes. I know what he was trying to say and I was somewhat embarrassed by it, just the thought of them marking me made me flustered.

He's just standing there staring at me as I try and figure out what to say. My heart is racing, and my head is spinning. I slowly pull my hands away from his mouth and he seems a bit skeptical. "I-I don't know if Kachan would, he'll be so upset with me that I hadn't told him sooner that he probably won't even listen. I don't want him to be mad at me, cause I know he'll feel guilty about it later and I don't want to make him feel that way." When I look up at him, he looks sympathetic, which irritates me a little.

I turn my back on him, ignoring him as I crawl into bed. I feel the mattress sink as he slips under the sheets on the other side of the bed, purposely keeping a distance between us. I reached up to hit the light switch, the room falling dark and silent.

After a few minutes of silence, I feel the bed shift as Shinsou changes positions. "you know, I wasn't trying to piss you off. I just think that Katsuki has a right to know that we're his mates. This isn't only your choice to make, it affects all of us so its not fair if only you have a say in it." He sounds annoyed. A feeling of gilt overwhelms me as I look up at the ceiling. I'm not quite sure how to respond to that, but before I can he starts talking again. "the longer you wait to tell him the higher the chances of him being pissed. And if I'm being completely honest, I'm a little annoyed myself. These aren't decisions you get to make on your own, this is a decision that the three of us have to make together"

"you don't understand, this is something I have to do to keep the two of you safe. You can tell him about you and him being mates, I don't care, but keep me out of it. It IS my choice if I want to tell him about me being his mate, so that decision is mine and mine alone to make. He made it clear that he didn't believe me when I told him I loved him so why would this be any different."

"I don't know, maybe cause of your fucking mark ,its not like you can fake one of those. Your guy's relationship has nothing todo with me but fucking hell if I'm gonna stand by and watch you ruin not only your life, but two other people's lives. I get you've been thru hell but I'm not gonna let you throw away your own happiness cause you think your protecting me and Katsuki, cause in reality, you're doing nothing but causing us pain." He turns to me, but I can barely see him in the darkness, but I can still see the anger in his eyes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you soooooooooooooooooo much for all the support!!!!

this story is nearing its end but ill be starting a new one once its finished