part 13

I must have unconsciously walked back to my old neighborhood, where I used to live with my mom before she passed away. Just being back here helps calm me down.

I've never been back to the house since my mom died, I couldn't bring myself to come back after the accident. I pull out my key, begging that the lock hasn't gotten stuck after so many years of not being used.

Mitsuki, Kachan's mom, bought the house after the accident. She bought is so I would have a place to come home to, but Enji Todoroki ended up getting legal custody of me cause me and shoto were so 'close' and cause he was the number two hero.

The door creaks open, the house looks abandoned cause of the amount of dust. All I can see as I enter the house is my mothers body laying in a pool of her own blood on the kitchen floor. Even thought she's not there anymore. I can still see the man who murdered her flying out the back door.

I drag myself up the stairs and into my room. Not a single thing has changed since the last time I've been here. I drop my school bag on the ground then flop down on my bed, which causes me to cough cause of the dust. I stay there for a while, not having the energy to move. My phone starts vibrating against the mattress. I answer it reflexively and regret it immediately.

"Midoriya, its shinsou. Are you okay, that's a stupid question I know. Where are you, we've all been worried sick about you. You haven't been answering any of are calls or texts" he's talking so fast that I don't have a chance to respond till he's done rambling. "You don't need to come back to school, just please tell me where you are and ill come to you."

He sounds so desperate. I hadn't realized how lonely I felt till now, I just want to be with someone. "Xxx xx road. Please, I don't wanna be alone anymore. I'm scared, please come." He agrees, telling me heel be here soon before hanging up.

I drop my phone down next to me. I curl in on myself, dragging my knees up to my chest. A sob escapes me then tears start falling uncontrollably. I feel like I've lost a part of myself, like ill never be whole again. I grip my chest; it feels like someone stabbed me in the chest. The pain seeps thru my body, causing every part of my body to hurt. Soft whimpers escape me, and I let out aa large number of distressed pheromones.

I hear the front door slam open. I panic as images of horrible scenarios cross my mined. I crawl off the bed and walk across my room as quietly as I can. There's no way Shinsou could have gotten here so quickly, it's a 40-minute walk and a 15-minute drive from the school. I push my dresser slowly so not to make any noise, relieved to see that the craw space behind it has not been closed off. I crawl into the tight space, pulling the dresser back to conceal myself.

I stop producing pheromones and cover my mouth with my hands. Terror is coursing thru my veins as I hear footsteps approaching my room. My mind is racing, and my heart is pounding. I push myself to the very end of the crawl space, hoping that they won't see me if they think of moving the dresser.

The door to my room is thrown open and I can hear multiple pairs of footsteps. "Where is he, his shit is here so he has to be here. There's no way he had enough time to get out since we've entered to house. Split up and fined the brat. Shoto's only demand was to have that brat in the room we've prepared for him once he returns to the base. There's no way I will disappoint him, especially cause one of the best I have in my league is threatening to abandon us unless I find his baby brothers omega. I refuse to lose Dabi as one of my men. Iida, find him immediately, unless you plan on disappointing your precious mate"

I know who's I'm my house the second I hear their names, its Iida, Shigaraki, and a few others from the league. Panic settles in the pit of my stomach as I'm curled in the crawl space with my hands covering my mouth, I have no idea what to do. I pray that shinsou doesn't show up till there gone, I don't want to get him injured. I cry silently for what feels like hours, till finally I hear their steps disappear down the hall, then all I can hear is silence. I don't dare come out of my hiding spot in case that they might be trying to trick me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you all so much for 1K reads!

if there's any ideas y'all have or scenes that you'd like to see please let me know in the comments!