part 12

"There's no need to worry Bakugou, your omega doesn't appeal to me any longer. I do have a bone to pick with him though, he had my mate throne in jail for a misunderstanding." Iida looks furious. Kachan's friends had approaches us without me noticing the, and now they where standing around me. Uraraka had run up to Iida, wrapping her arms around his neck and clings to him.

Shinsou was releasing a large amount of calming pheromones to override Kachan's angry ones, and to keep me calm. Kachan keeps shooting glares at Iida but hasn't said anything. I can feel how upset he is. I reach for him, resting my hand on his bice. He lifts his hand and places it over mine, holding it tightly. I squeeze his arm to let him know I'm alright. Shinsou places his hand on Kachan's shoulder, which seems to help him calm down.

A surge of jealousy courses thru me, I should have been the one to calm me down. He's my mate but I can't even calm him down like an omega is supposed to do for there alphas. I whack his hands which seems to catch him by surprise. I shoot him a glare, which must confuse him cause he's looking at me curiously.

Mr. Aizawa walks into class, yelling at everyone to take their seats. Kachan drops down in the seat next to mine, the sudden movement causing me to lose my grip on his arm. Mr. Aizawa takes attendants then explains the exercise well be doing today. He informs us that the assignment will take most of the day to finish.

We got to choose our own groups to do the assignment with. We had to be in groups of three, and we weren't allowed to speak to the other groups till the exercise is over. I was going to ask Kiri and denki to pair up with me, but they had already formed a group with mina and Kachan had chosen to pair up with shinsou and Jiro.

Everyone else had already formed their teams and started the assignment. There was only one group left, which consisted of Iida and Uraraka. My body tenses as I walk up to them.

Iida had never done anything as extreme as shoto, but he still hurt me. I don't have a doubt that he'll hurt me again for having his mate arrested. I fallow them down the hall and into the odditorium. We look around the room, under chairs and inside the podiums. I find a small blue paper laying under one of the seats.

"What does it say" Iida's peering over my shoulder. I hate how scared I get when he gets this close to me. I refuse to speak to him, so I turn on my heals and head for the door. "Hey, I asked you a question" he grabs my arm, but I shrug him off. He doesn't seem very impressed by my ignoring him cause he spins me around and slams my back against the wall.

"I. Asked you. A fucking question." I growl at him as I glare at him, this just seems to enrage him more. I shove him but it doesn't cause him to lose his balance as I was hoping it would. Numbness overtakes me, cause I know I've made a mistake. "You had my mate thrown in jail cause of your own god damn actions. I was his one call, and he gave me instructions on how to deal with you until he comes back to us." he smirks at me as he extends his canines.

He's holding my arms against my sides, pushing me into the wall so I can't move. While smirking at me, he lowers his mouth to my sent gland. I thrash against him, realizing when he's about to do, instead of letting me go as I hoped he would his grip tightens on my arms.

My sight blurs as his canines sinks into my flesh. My body tenses, then starts to ach horribly, knowing its not one of my mates trying to mark me. I feel paralyzed as tears role down my face. I scream, its all I can do to hopefully draw another students attention, my legs go limp, Iida having to hold me up, so I don't collapse to the ground.

A sense of dread and gilt overtakes me. Know that I've been marked by an alpha that is not mine, I'll never be able to know how it would feel to be with them. I'll never get to kiss Kachan again.