part 10

Kachan seems a bit worried, but I shrug it off and pull out my phone. After I while I start to get tired, when I look up from my phone, I see that Denki has fallen asleep on Kiri's lap.

I tell the group that I'm gonna head back to my dorm and try to get some rest, there are a few mumbles in response. I walk out of the room and head back towards my dorm. When I get in the elevator and the door starts closing, a hand stops it. Once the door opens again, I see Kachan standing on the other side of it. He steps in the elevator and stands next to me. I'm confused at why he followed me, cause he hasn't said a word since he walked in.

I sneak a glance at him from the corner of my eye, he's staring right at me. My face heats up but I don't say anything. I fell his fingers brush against mine, then he grabs hold of one of my fingers. He intertwines is fingers with mine and my head shoots up to look at him. He's looking away from me now, keeping his eyes away from my face.

When the door opens, he drops my hand. I have to hold back a whimper as he does cause it feels like a part of myself is being disconnected from my body. He steps out of the elevator, and I fallow quickly after him. He walks to his dorm room, which is next to mine. He opens his door and I go to pass him, but he waves me into his room.

"Why did you fallow me, you didn't have to leave just cause I did. You could have stayed and had fun with you friends" he looks at me dead in the eyes. He wraps one of his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest, holding me there.

"I had to make sure you where okay, you were quieter then normal. You weren't even taking to dumb hair or Pikachu." His voice is so low that I'm sure that if he wasn't speaking right into my ear, I wouldn't be able to hear him. He pushes me back a little, so that he can see my face.

My omega instincts take over before I can stop them. I lace my arms around his neck and pull him down to me, connecting are lips. He lets out a surprised gasp and for a second he lets me lean into him. I tighten my grip on him when he tries to push me away, I'm not ready for this moment to end. He pushes me a little harder, and this time he successful at pushing me away. I try and pull him back, but he holds me firmly in place.

"Izuku, stop this" his voice is firm but soft. He looks pained and I can't help but want to take that pain away. I try pulling him forward again, and this time in successful cause I catch him off guard. I smash are lips together, lacing my fingers in his hair. He tries pushing me away again but this time I'm able to keep him close to me. For a moment he sinks into the kiss, kissing me back, and I lighten my grip on him. Suddenly he shoves me away from him, holding me at arms length. "stop" it comes out as a whisper and I let out a humph sound.

"Why, why can't I kiss you? Is it causes you like shinsou? Why can't I ever have anything that I want" I'm basically crying at this point. I sniffle and Kachan wipes the tears off my cheek. His eyes are soft when he looks at me. I feel pathetic, I just don't understand why he won't let me.

He backs up and flops down on his bed, he's laying on his back looking up at the selling. "It has nothing to do with him, izu. You just got out of a very unhealthy relationship, and I refuse to take advantage of you while your vulnerable" I try to speak but he talks over me. "You want this now but you're gonna regret it later" he drapes one arm over his forehead, and I can hear the pain in his voice.

I crawl onto the bed next to him, hovering over him so that he has no choice but to look at me. "This isn't a rebound, your what I want. I want to be with you" the moment I said it I realized it was the truth, I hadn't realized it, but I've been in love with him for a long time. I want to be with you" the moment I said it I realized it was the truth, I hadn't realized it, but I've been in love with him for a long time. I bend down, placing a soft kiss on his lips, then placing one on his cheek as well.

"ENOUGH!" he demands. I wasn't prepared for him to use his alpha voice against me. it causes me to lose control of my body, I feel paralyzed. Cause he's my mate the effects of his alpha voice are extremely intensified, and its almost impossible to disobey an order given to you by any alpha using their alpha voice.

My eyes well up with tears, I wasn't expecting Kachan to ever use his alpha voice intentionally on me. I whimper and my body starts to ach, my omega wanting to fulfil a command from him. "Go back to you dorm" he commands. A tear rolls down my cheek.

I resist the urge to obey his demand. "N-no -, I wont. I w-want to be with you" I whimper cause of the pain the resistance is causing. Kachan rests his hand against my cheek, and I rub my face into his palm. "W-why can't I be with you. Please g-give me a chance Kachan" I let out a sob and he pulls me to him.

"Izu, its not that I don't want to, I just couldn't live with myself if I hurt you. I care about you so much and I don't know what to do about these feelings, I can't go out with you right now cause of the trauma you just went through, you need a friend right now, nothing more then that." I look at him and I'm sure that the pain I'm feeling is showing on my face.

"Why can't you just trust that I know what I want. You said you had feelings for me, so why can't we be together" I'm sobbing, and he plants a light kiss on my forehead. I twist my hands into his shirt and look up at him. "please" I beg him but to no avail.