UA exams!

Italics are for direct thoughts

The boy opened his eyes. Pain shot through his bloodied body. He was dizzy was waking up, confused on where he was, and in incredible pain. Once he finally came to the realization and the memories shot back to him like a bullet, he looked at his hand. Unchained. He slowly made his way to his feet, wobbling and struggling to stand.  He walked along the wall, head down in exhaustion. He crawled his way up the stairs.

No sign of Mr monster! Nice.. I have to get cleaned up. This blood is disgusting when dry.

He walks to the shower and turns it on. It's always cold. His father refuses to allow him a warm shower, even if it means he can't have one as well.

After his shower, his hair is as poofy as it was before.  He knows his father won't come home for another week or so. He's always out.

All by myself again. Wow, you don't even have friends. Kacchan hates you, for good reason, and everyone at school knows you're worthless. I suppose it's better than with that monster. Eh, I better enjoy my time before the UA exams... I wonder if I'm strong enough to get in.. maybe, just maybe.... No, what am I thinking! I'm nothing compared to kacchan. He's great and strong and good looking, of course hell get in.

Deku falls asleep on his old, crusty dusty mattress.

For the next few days, everything was the same. It was boring. Deku stayed inside and played flappybird on the phone he had bought by saving up money.  His anxiety grew as the days passed and the exams were getting closer. Finally, the day came.

He headed to UA and the entrance exam started. Everything was as he expected.
Man, I knew I wouldn't get anything. I am useless!
Just then, he heard thudding. A zero pointer appeared. He began to run, knowing he had no chance. But he was interrupted. A scream.

He turned back to see a girl under rubble. The robot was headed straight for her. Without thinking, his legs began to chase for the girl.
After that, it had been a blur. All he remembers is plummeting like that one day... That.. one day...

He got back home somehow.. days passed. No clue if he got in or not, but he already accepted that he hadnt. Suddenly, though. An envelope with a small disk came in. His hopes were not high. Wow they sent me this just to reject me! Push it in my face, why don't you?!

He opens the envelope and All Might appears on a hologram, startling the boy.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA!" The man behind, "YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY EXCEPTIONAL IN THE UA EXAMS! NOT ONLY DID YOU PASS THE WRITING EXAM WITH 91%, BUT YOU RUSHED TO SAVE THAT GIRL, EVEN IF IT WERE TO HARM YOU! WELCOME TO UA!"

Deku started to cry. For once he felt like he had done something important, something worth anything. "T-THANK YOU ALL MIGHT!"

After that encounter with his idol, he couldn't contain his excitement and had to calm down by going on a run.

He quietly left his house, eyes gleaming and sore from crying happy tears. He would start school tomorrow at the academy he always dreamt of!

He began to job down the block.
Oh my god! I can't believe I got in! I'm so lucky!! I can't belie-

His thoughts cut short when he accidentally ran into someone. He fell to the ground and before he could see who it was, he already stated apologizing. He stood up and bowed profusely. "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" He looks up and sees an angry bakugou staring at him. Oh shit

"WATCH IT NERD! Can't you see I'm walking here?! Useless deku!" He looks him up and down.

"Tch, the fuck you doing in long sleeves? It's like 80 degrees! You can't even dress yourself correctly!"