Bakugou booms

This is for direct thoughts

Deku pov (right after he ran into his room and told them skidoodly doo off)

That was actually so humiliating. I can't believe kacchan exposed me like that. I feel.. so... Useless. I feel like everyone is disgusted of me now. I'm so fucking stupid! I hate kacchan! Fuck him.. he doesn't deserve a nickname anymore. Bakugou. I hate bakugou.

In tears, I walked near my bed and grabbed an envelope. It was the only thing thatd go unnoticed under my bed.

TW ⚠️

I took out a razor blade. Nice and sharp, and covered in a red stain. I sat on my mattress and placed the sharp end of my blade against my skin. One slice, and another, and another and another.. and more.. I need more..
Soon enough my arm was covered. Covered in this metallic, beautiful red oozing from each slice I had drawn into my self. It dripped onto the floor. Drip, drip, drip. Seeing it flow so nicely calms me down. The pain also does it's fair share of calming. It hurts a lot and I like it. It is incredibly soothing. Sharp pain is the only pain I like, and when I inflict it up on myself.

I go to the bathroom and wash the cuts. The water makes them hurt just a smudge more. The red drips into the sink and down the drain. Oh what a lovely sight. I don't know what I'd do without these blades.

As I'm  wrapping them, I hear a knock on my door. Fucking great. I'm not in the mood to be bullied right now 😊 (LMAO THE SLANTED EMOJI IDK WHY THIS MAKES ME LAUGH SO MUCH)

"WHO IS IT" I tell from my bathroom.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR DEKU!" oh great. Fucking bakugou.

"DIDNT I SAY TO FUCK OFF?" I was extremely scared of him and usually I'd never say anything like this to him, but I was not in the mood for him. Blow the locks out I don't care.

"YOU BASTARD! I SAID OPEN THE GODDAMN DO-" he's cut off when yaomomo interrupts. "SORRY MIDORIYA, WE HAVE SOME STUFF FOR YOU!"

Stuff? Great. Probably some knives or something they wanna torture me with.

"Please just go away!" I whisper shout, finishing my wraps on my arms.
I can hear kacch- I mean bakugou's muffled anger behind the door. I go to the peephole and see that sero has him taped up, mouth and all. Woah? Is bakugou getting it now? What the hell is happening? Why is he tied up? Usually it's me!

Yaomomo says once again, "Please, Midoriya, just let us in!" Shes pleading to me. Wow... Noones ever plead to me.

The doornob turns and I open the door cautiously. Only enough for me to see what's going on, and if I need to, I can quickly shut it again. Peeking through, I see kirishima, todoroki, bakugou, yaomomo, sero and ochako holding some stuff. Looks like furniture? Or some of it does.

"W-what do you want?" I'm honestly kind of nervous with so many of them crouding my door.

"We got you some stuff! Your room won't look as bare!" Ochako says surprisingly happily.

"I can't afford that. Please go away." I see bakugou struggling in sero's endless tape mess.

"Nono! Midobro it's free. It's not like we bought it or anything! Yaomomo made it for you!" His sharp teeth grinned largely. Sure glad he's not a cannibal.

I take a moment to pause. "Free?" They glance at eachother with confusion, except bakugou whos still struggling with the pile of tape on him.

"No thanks. I don't want to owe anything to anyone." I shut the door.

After some time of pleading with me, I open again. Not to accept but to ask, "why is bakugou taped up?" It got my curious.

Bakugou then stops struggling. Stops moving. Suddenly, however he turns to look at me. Everyone is confused by his behavior. His eyes grew angry. You could practically see explosions coming out of his ears. With one large blast, he's free from sero's tape. Instantly, I go to shut the door, because if I'm being honest, I don't want to be beat today. And an angry bakugou is terrifying, especially to a boy like me!