yehmen

Lmao I have no idea what to do with this story.  You know the drill. This is for direct thoughts.

Deku pov

I feel weird. I feel like I'm being starred at. Where even am I? No clue. I'm scared to open my eyes. What even happe- oh. Oh my fucking- I'm gonna kill myself.

I hesitate to open my eyes. I can feel stares. I don't know who though. How long was I passed out? Is the entire class still starring at me, disgusted at the sight of me? Did they get a teacher? All might? Oh what a disappointment they must think I am. I can't do this. I can't open my eyes.

Anyway, I opened my eyes to see kacchan, Mr aizawa, and recovery girl chatting a few feet away. I'm in the rg office. They haven't noticed me yet. I quickly close my eyes and slowly roll over to the side, facing the opposite of them. It takes a few minutes before I hear a change. I don't hear kacchan talking anymore, but I do hear slight footsteps approaching my bed.

"Oi deku." I tense up visibly, but lay still. I can't deal with this right now.
"Deku I fucking know you're awake, dumbass. Get up. We need to talk." I lay still a while more, before I hear more footsteps approaching. I take the cover of the sheet and pull it over my head.

"Go away." I whisper.

"Midoriya, please." Aizawa's bored and tired voice always seemed so calm and comforting to me. He was never loud or yelling or tense.

"Now boy, we need to talk about what happened to ya." The granny's voice was much more anxiety inducing. Maybe it was because she was always the one who we had to go to if we got hurt. She had our health in her hands. Or maybe it was because of our high pitched yet rapsy it was.

"No. Go away!" I say much louder.

"Tch. Alright. Get the fuck out, oldies." Kacchan says to the other two.

"Bakugou-"

"No, aizawa. They've known each other for a while. Maybe Midoriya will be more comfortable and willing to talk. Leave them." Recovery girl insists to aizawa. I hear him sigh and walk out with the short nurse. The door closes behind them.

I feel kacchan sit on the bed beside me. I'm now curled into the fetal position. "Deku. What the actual fuck?" He's calm. It's rare, but he's actually calm. "Can you tell me who did this?" Silence. "At least how many people contributed to it?"

I hesitate. Other than my mother, it would be 3 others total. So four. Kacchan, his two lackeys, and my father. "...4..." He pauses before saying anything. "okay. Four. Can you tell me one of them?... Was... Was I one of them?" Oh. So he remembers. "Yeah. Yeah you were one of them." I uncover just my eyes and turn to look at him. I see disappointment in his face, but it wasn't directed towards me, for once. He looks at me. Now a bit angrier.

"Listen, shitty nerd, we need to know what happened to you. We need to stop this bastard so I can rival with you properly." Him and his fucking rivalling. I turn my body to face him, still under the covers. Those words awakened such an anger in me that I can't explain. It was unnecessary anger. But it was anger nonetheless. "Kacchan. Is that ALL I am to you? Just a rival. Just a competition? Am I only here to make you feel better whenever you beat me down? Huh? Is that all I ever was to you?" As I speak, I rise up and sit properly up, continuing to make eye contact. He cant scare me anymore. He can't do anything to me that hasn't been done before. "I'm done being your punching bag. I don't CARE to be your rival for fucks sake! If all my work to be a hero is just to be the best, the number one, have all the numbers and fame, then maybe stain was right. People like YOU don't deserve to be heros. You only care about being the best, not the lives you need to save. I'm done with your bullshit, kacchan." I felt my rage simmer down, though still a flame of it burned.