Don't you fucking die on me

My face was faced down. My body ached. Bakugou was on my back, knee digging into my spine, explosions coming out of his hands, I could hear it.

"DEKUU! JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?"

I can feel my body quivering. He already knew I was weak and useless, but this is just embarrassing. I struggled to get up until he got off of me, picked me up by the back of my collar and dragged me into a deadend alley. He threw me up against the wall and punched the wall beside my face. Of course I flinched in reaction, who wouldn't? But the look on his face when I had done so.. it was... Sincerity? Worry? No. Why would anyone worry for someone like me? Maybe he was worried I'd get blood on his shirt and he was mad. Yeah, something like that.

"Goddamn it deku. What the fuck is wrong with you?" His voice was calmer. I had never seen him like this before.

"U-uh? W-what do y-you mean?" Damn my stuttering!
He glared at me. He looked frustrated now.

Suddenly, with his other hand that wasn't next to my face, he forcefully grabbed my wrist, which really fucking hurt.

"B-bakugou! Stop! T-that hurts!"

He raised my wrist. It was real bloody at this point.

"Exactly, shitty deku. What the fuck is this?"

"None of your business!" I snap my wrist out of his hand. It really fucking hurts now.

He sighs. Takes a deep breath with his eyes closed, and exhales.
His crimson eyes stare into my dulled green. His expression is unimpressed.

"Shit. Can you just tell me why? What happened to you? You were always so happy when we were little. Auntie inko was always taking such good care of you. Just.. just tell me why!" He grew angry at the last demand, but I wasn't focused on that.
Inko. Mom. He had to mention that, didn't he. Fuck. I can already feel tears bubbling up. I.. I can't cry here! Not now. But my eyes are so watery. I should just tell him. Maybe.

I look away from his glare. My fingers fiddled with eachother in such rhythm. "Mom- inko.. sh-shes uh" I pause. My tears surface. I look up at him, expecting him to yell at me to spit it out. Instead, a look of sadness, shock, and understanding was written all over his face.

Bakubitch pov

"Mom" he paused. "Inko.. sh-shes uh" not another word exited his mouth. Instead, tears dropped from his sunken eyes. That's all I needed. She was dead. Auntie was gone. No wonder I hadnt seen her in a while. He looked up at me. I would never usually do this, but I just- it effects me too. And for him to lose her, his own mother, must've been hard.

I bent down a little and wrapped my arms around him. I could feel him flinch at my movement and try to back away, which made me feel terrible about what I've done, but I continue to embrace him. Goddamn? He's so skinny! I can feel like every fucking bone he has. When's the last time he's eaten?

He's stiff as could be. Not moving, not embracing me back, just letting it happen.

"Uh.. k-kacchan? W-whatre yo-you doing?" He sobbed out

Hm? Mf don't know what a hug is?

"A hug dumbass. Just accept it." He hesitated before wrapping his arms around me and burying his head in my shoulder.

"I-im sorry kacchan.." he muffled, still buried.

"For what?"

"I-i don't mean for y-you to de-deal with me" his sobs make him almost incomprehensible.

"Tch. 'deal with you.' I've always done that." I say it in a joking tone trying to lighten the mood and ruffle his hair.

"Mhmm. I'm.. getting kinda... Tired." He slowly goes limp in my arms. What the fuck? Nerd just passed out on me! Who does he think he is! Tch. Whatever. Cant leave him here, it's almost night already. He owes me for this!