Whatever.

This is for direct thoughts.

It was the day after the incident with kacchan. The audacity he has to say he knows something. He doesn't know shit. It's not like he'd care anyway. The only reason he was like that yesterday is because it was about someone he knew as well.

The others haven't tried talking to me. I'm assuming they thought I was a freak or something. It's fair. I am. I always was.
Whatever. I have to get ready for class.

I do my usual routine before heading out of the dorm room to go to class. Ochako, aoyama, kirishima, and some others rushed towards me when they saw me in the Commons.

"I'm sorry we couldn't help! We didn't know what to do!"

"What happened? Did he do something to you?"

"Are you okay? Bakugou really stepped over the line this time!"

All of them. They started asking questions, all but Aoyama. Some seemed to have blamed bak-kacchan, I still don't know what I should call him, for the incident. He did cause it. Sure. But he also showed me a bit of kindness. Not that I forgive him or anything. This was entirely his fault. But, it's not their business.

Though, with all them crowding me, I feel really anxious. I don't want this. Can they back the fuck up please? Ever heard of personal space?

I squeeze through them, not answering their questions and head to class. I wonder why Aoyama didn't say anything. Meh. He probably couldn't care less. But why did they just now start asking questions? Couldve came to my dorm if they really cared.

I get to class and sit at my seat. 15 minutes until the bell rang. Soon, many other students came pouring in. I pretend to be asleep so they don't bother me, until kacchan comes in. He walks to his desk, as expected, but he stops before sitting down. I can feel his glare staring into my soul. Please oh please don't say anything.

He... He ruffled my hair? Then just sits down as if nothing happened? What the fuck? Who does that? What just happened? Why? Was it some sort of warning I don't get? Do I say something? What???

Baku-ranian pov (Pomeranian)

Ughhh, I so don't want to attend this bullshit class. It's too early in the morning for this. Who want to do calc at 7 am?! I could run a school better than this!
And these fucking extras bombarded my phone with texts last night asking what I did to the nerd! I didn't do shit! He's the one who mysteriously called me bakugou just to say I didn't deserve a nickname! Tch. I don't want a shitty nickname anyway.

I walk into class with a few minutes to spare after walking down the hall. Half of them are already there, chatting amongst each other. As I walk to my desk, I notice the one behind it has a blob of green hair half buried in arms.

Tch, sleeping already? The class hasn't even begun. Whatever, not my problem. Though, he does look peaceful. His hair looks so soft. It's so pretty. I wonder how it feels. He won't even notice.

I ruffle his hair and sit down. A few seconds later, I realize what I had done. What the fuck? Why did I do that? Nobody saw right? It was pretty soft but still! What the hell was I thinking?

"Bakugou?" Fuck. Fucking fuck fuck. Shitting hell. And he's still calling me that?! What the hell!

Without turning back, "what?" I ask sternly.

"O-oh! Uhm. Nevermind."

"Tch. K" *internal screaming at himself*

He didn't say anything. And neither have the others. It doesn't matter though, they're avoiding me like I'm some monster. Maybe I am. I did cause this. I don't know why I was so mad at him for using that name. Tsk. Whatever. Not like I care. I don't. Whatever. He just always called me that. So I don't understand why he doesn't anymore. Whatever. I'm not gonna ask him to use it again. Whatever!