Killer The vergin

Instructions: write A lemon about Nightkiller:Not alot to work with- Also this chapter will be short because I just didn't feel it;

Not alot to work with-
Also this chapter will be short because I just didn't feel it;

Also next time you request, be more specific, like give me and Idea, A set up of some kind,
Because I was just making sh*t up and joking so yeah...

Here you are-:

Killer sat down sad...
Why was he so sad? Well alot of reason but Right now.
Is that he's still a single sh*t and also a virgin...

It f*cking sucked-

But even so killer was still a monster and lets just say monsters get horny too and killer had to call on good old reliable hand-

Killer just laughed to himself thinking about it smiling a bit at how dumb and desprate he sounds.

"Who got you smiling like that?"
A voiced ask killer, killer let out low chuckle before looking up to see cross.

"Ha... yeah no one- I was just thinking of some dumbass joke I made a long time ago"

"So all of them... nice-"
Killer glared at the voice, were dust just smiled back soon turning away back to his book.

"Whatever dust--"
Killer spat out mad.

Cross blushed a bit at how angry the little skeleton was- well killer wasn't that small but compared to everyone else he's tiny and cute.

"Guys Guys!! Look at this!"

Horror yelled sliding in, killer, dust and cross paid attention.

"I just won a roundtrip space boat ride! And it says I could bring two other people!"

Horror yelled out exited in cute kind of way?

"So who wants go!? With me-"
Horror asked as a lifted the tickets to killer expecting an answer.

"Well a space boat sounds like fun so Can I join?"

"Me too"

Both cross and dust said walking close to horror, Horror Still looked over at killer who didn't seem to care.

DAM IT--- I killed that bitch for nothing if killer's not coming.

"Well then lets go! We leave in a hour and I wanna get in the front seats!!"