Maxing your charisma stat

Inspired by: clxxdy_sky Oneshot.

Ships: Killermare, driller, horrorkill, duller, Kross, swapkill, kink, lustkill and errorkill.

Type: lime/smut and funny shit.

Story: killer died and became a sex god.

Killer walked down the hall of moon castle, He walked in confidence, already been in these halls many of times. Meeting the king in secret, had been a weekly occurrence. But this meeting was "different", said the king in his message to killer.

Killer arrrived to the king quarter's, he slowly opened his door, There he stood, Nightmare the king of negativity... The king had his back turned, staring into a window, moon light from the window filled the room with a dull light,  Nightmare was wearing a purple rode, drapped down his body? Seems like the king was in his sleep wear. 

"You called?" Killer spoke closing the door behind him. Nightmare turned around to the knight staring at him, His one teal eye shined.

"You've made me proud killer, killing off every traget I gave you, gathering secrets from the sun kingdom and saving my daughter... hm~ well I think its time I pay you back? Your choice;  1,000 gold, The strongest wepon in my collection, The moon armor or... My most prise possession The moon crown.

Nightmare spoken, killer was left with his options. Nighrmare waited for killer's answer.

Killer paused. The aswers form infront of him, waiting for him to choose.

1,000 gold

Wepon

Armor

Crown

Nothing

"What if I could get something else"
(Charisma: 98%)

Killer stared at his last option, a small bit of blush showed on his face-- It was tempting him. Nightmare was the hottest and strongest character in the game. [According to killer]

"Fuck it--"

"What if I could get something else~" killer said flirtiously, his charisma check rolled and won.

Nightmare paused in disbelief but then a   smile formed. Nightmare walked towards the smaller, before leaning down to his level. "Are you sure you want that killer~" Nightmare whispered sending a shivers into killers spine. Killer looked down and the options showed.

Yes

No

Without hesitation killer pressed yes.

Nightmare leaned back and chuckled, "I hope your little body can handle me~" nightmare whispered, his tendrils shot out from his body.

Killer stared at celing of Nightmare's room... he was still processing how Nightmare fuck him, He had so many bite mark and hickeys on his body, his asshole was on Fire, all his inside were filled with cum from Nightmare, yes. All holes; anal, vagina and mouth-