💢Flirting with inky💢 pt.2

Ink x killer

Mention of killer x error
Mention of Error x ink

Part two of:
flirting with glitchy

Warning:
Mention of selfharm
Thoughts of suicide
Obsession/ possessive

Ink sat alone on the school roof top, was sat down on bench looking off, seeing at the people below walk normaly and speak.

"Same old... Hes not coming again--"

Ink growled under his breath, error again promised him he was gonna show up and hang out.

But yet again he hadn't shown himself...

"Its because of him... I was supposed to be the one he--"

Ink let out a small sigh snapping himself back to relaity.

"What are you doing ink-- its obvious he doesn't like you!?"

"Likes who~"

Ink jumped up looking to where the voice was to see... the error stealer himself--

"Your ink right~"

Killer said in playfull tone sitting next to the artist, ink just nodded looking at the smaller.

"Yeah... Im ink--"

He said coldly looking away some of his anger started to fester up.

"Ah! Good, so Error got sick today and felt really bad since he's been busy with me... sooo~ he asked if I could come here and give you company!"

Killer said making ink turn in disbelief.

"So he sent his boyfriend here...."

"Yeah?? Also do you sound so dead?? Something up."

Ink stayed silent, not even wanting to look at him-- killer was the reason why ink Couldn't be with error, why error Didn't have time for him.

"I hate you..."

Ink said coldly as he stared dead eyes at killer, killer rasied his eyebrow confused.

"What??"

"Your the reason why Im hurting my hands..."

"Um..."

"Your the reason I cry myself to bed"

Killer tried to respond but ink suddenly stood up and walked over to killer who was still sitting, ink hovered over him. His fist clenching a bit!

"Anytime your with him! I just wanna jump off that roof"

"..."

"Anytime your kissing him in the cafeteria, I just wanna grab a knife from the kitchen and stabb myself with it because that would be less painful than having to watch him with you!!"

Killer was getting scared attempting to move but ink noticed and pinned him down.

"Your a whore! Arent ya~ I bet you suck off nightmare and take it in the ass by cross!! You dont even love error! Your just using him for--"