🌸flirting with glitchy🌸

Error x killer fluff
And a little something at the~

Error x killer fluff And a little something at the~

The Things:
Human Au
Collage Au

"And then you take the vector and divide it by 2 and...killer!"

Errro yelled, killer quickly jumping from his postion. He slowly stared at error a little sweat on his face.

"Uh... sorry--"

Killer said awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"Whats the point in asking me to Tutor you? If your just gonna fall asleep?!"

"Math is just so boring glitchy!! I can't do it--"

Killer yelled flopping his head on the desk?!

Error just stared at him sighed blushing a bit at how stupid he is.

"Yeah... yeah--- you still need to pass it so Atleast try to learn and pay attention..."

Killer just sighed lifting his hand getting closer to error, getting so close.
Killer made a pouting face as he told error to countine.

Error did so, but ten minutes into it killer was already feeling bored...

'Fuck me... Why do I have to learn this"

Killer thought looking up at error... he smirked a bit looking at his face.

'Ive never been this close to error before? Huh-- what if I make it fun for myself and do a little teasing~"

Suddenly killer leaned his head on error's shoulder making the skeleton jump!

"Killer what th--"

Error got cut of looking down to see, killer had place his hand on top of his own hand!?

His face got red the blushing coming quickly.

"You know glitchy~ I love smart men~"

"What--"

"Smart and handsome men, men with beautiful red and blue eyes~ The quiet and kind too-"

Killer moved himself standing up, going in front of error who was still sitting.

"Your so quite and calm? You make me feel safe whenever your around~ I really do love that about you"

Killer said walking forward, error quickly got up from the chair backing up unsure of what was happening, but still getting stars.