Scared

"Kya??? Ese ghoor kya rhe ho...kabhi aaina nhi dekha kya..."

Riddhima mimicked, turning her voice heavy as his, as she stood infront of him dressed in a night suit similar to his.....

After watching his reaction to their baby's sonography, one thing had been assured.....

He loved his unborn baby....and desired to protect it from the whole world....

The only hurdle in his way being his brutal past, which he isn't ready to talk about

All he needs is a little push....and he's accept this happiness with wide arms....

So to pursue that mission, she's all set to become a copy cat....

A copy cat of VANSH RAI SINGHANIA.....

"May god help this innocent little soul i.e me........."

She silently prayed as she picked up a coffee mug from the tray and sat on the bed, placing her one leg over the other mimicking her husband's posture who looked at her with eyebrows scrunched in confusion

Seeing him pick up his phone, she immediately grabbed hers and placed it near her ear, saying greetings to the imaginary caller....

As if understanding his little kitten's game, vansh stood up and began strolling around the room, only to have her tag along side him, making him sigh at her antics as he stood in the centre of the room, his mind cooking up a devious plan, as he began to unbutton his shirt, which is wife copied in the heat of the moment, and till realisation dawned upon her, her three buttons were already undone, revealing her ample cleavage to his hungry gaze....

Seeing her husband smirk up in victory, her nose flared up in anger, as she refused to let him win and began unbuttoning the rest of the buttons, and threw her shirt onto the couch, shocking him.....

Smirking seeing her husband stunned, she slowly tip toed towards him, and ran a finger over his adam apple which bobbled under her touch.....

"Whats wrong hubby.....

Why are you sweating as if you are seeing me half naked for the very first time....or is it because you haven't fucked me senselessly from the past 2 weeks....."

She husked seductively as she traced the outline of his ear with her tongue, making his control snap, as he grabbed her hair and smashed his lips over hers......

With his lips dancing in rhythm with hers, he slowly led her towards the bed and made her lye down before hovering over her, never leaving her lips for even a single second......

Soft moans turned into high pitched screams as her husband thrusted inside her, stretching her, while simultaneously toying with her pebbled nipples making her claw his back with her sharp nails......

And just as she was about to reach her high, a frustrated scream left past her lips feeling her husband move away.....

"Vansh what the hellllll........"

"Oh my god...what have i done...you're pregnant....we shouldn't be doing this....you need complete rest and no heavy physical exertion.....

And i....damn it....

What if i harmed the baby????

We should go to the hospital immediately........

Get a sonography or ultrasound or a test...or what soo ever is needed to check for baby's health...."

His voice loomed with panic as his body began to shake with fear, making sweat beads to erupt on his forehead ......

And before riddhima could coddle him and assure him that he did nothing wrong, he immediately picked up her suit and began dressing her up before grabbing her hand and moving out of their room towards their car......

And that didn't end there as he hovered the doctor with his questions, literally threatening her to do every test available to check whether their baby was hurt or not......

"Vanshhh...."
If you want me to do an ultrasound i'll do it....but dont force me like this...."

Riddhima exclaimed in exasperation as she freed her hand, rather roughly, from his grip.........

"Iam...."

His panic turned into guilt as he saw her avoid his gaze and lay down on the bed as the doctor began to apply gel over her stomach......

Moving the transducer over her gel clad stomach, the doctor advised vansh to have a look at the monitor to see their baby, making his breath hitch....

It was....it was as if he were seeing it for the very first time.......

Their baby......

Tears leaked through his orbs as his fingers slowly caressed the monitor, almost as if feeling the little dot....their little baby....

"The baby is absolutely fine mr rai singhania.....

Nothing to worry about......

And there's no harm in having sex during this time....infact women tend to become more hormonal during this period.....

So next time...you wouldn't have to wake me up at 2 am in the night for a check up on your baby if you decide to have sex with your wife....."

Riddhima closed her eyes in embarrassment as her cheeks turned beet root red at the doctor's comments who chuckled lightly and patted riddhima's shoulder before moving out of the room.....

Cleaning the gel off her stomach, riddhima pulled her shirt down and got off the bed not before shooting her husband a deadly glare whose eyes were still stuck to the monitor.....

"Seriously what the hell were you thinking...."

Her hormones soared high in her blood making her snap

"Iam...iam sorry....i was...."

And it was then realisation dawned upon her.....

HE WAS SCARED........

Scared to be the reason of their baby's deteriorated health........

Cupping his face in her small palms, she slowly raised herself on he toes and planted a soft kiss over his forehead making his eyes shut close in pure bliss....

"Do you wanna talk about it???"

She questioned, referring about his childhood trauma as he nodded his head in approval........

The entire night went by with him describing every small detail of his miserable life, as she listened with tears glistening in her eyes as she hugged him tighter and tighter..........

To be continued.......

I didn't add the childhood story part of vansh as i have already written a separate story on it "Devil was once an angel..." you can read all about his childhood over there.....

So guys....do you like this chap????

Did you like vansh's worry for his baby???

Do leave your reviews.....