Maternity shopping

"Wait a minute.....so you are saying....

You two need a new bed....because the previous one broke....

Such a strong bed broke...."

Chachi questioned as she saw the workers taking out the broken bed and fixing a new one while riddhima and vansh stood infront of the family, their hands behind their back, almost as if standing infront of the principal....

"Par ap dono kar kya rhe the ke bed he toot gaya...."

She completed, confused as hell at the possibility of having such a strong bed broken......

The entire family cupped their mouth to muffle their laughs while chachi scratched her head not understanding a thing, whereas riddhima's head ducked down feeling embarrassment wash over her.....

"Chachi....the bed was old......

It probably broke because it was worn out..."

Vansh tried to handle the situation

"But vansh....we all have the same beds....

None of them broke....

Then why did yours....

And look at it.....

Its broken soo bad....

Almost as if you two were wrestling on it...."

Riddhima's cheeks turned warm at her comment....

Indeed they were wrestling

The one without clothes and lots of banging......

"Chachi....are you sure you didn't adopt aryan bhai...."

Sia teased, deepening chachi's frown even more.....

"Means???"

"Chachi...actually we were trying to set up the cradle for the baby....and it was soo heavy....our bed couldn't take up the load....."

Vansh finally came up with a solid reason to save them from further embarrassment

Literally chachi was trying to have a peek of their bedroom stories.....

"Anyways that's enough......

We got a new bed....end of discussion...."

"Yaa...but vansh beta...be careful now.....

Dont do what you were doing on that bed....

Otherwise this will break too....."

And that was it....the entire family finally burst into laughter making riddhima wish for the earth to swallow her alive

While everyone was busy enjoying chachi's lamé remarks there was one person was burning like volcano knowing very well what the couple had been upto that they broke that damn bed......

"How could you do this riddhima???

How...."

Kabir screamed as he entered inside his room and looked at her human sized portrait.....

"You married vansh....I accepted it....

You slept with him....i accepted that too