Insecurity

"Sweetheart....you aren't ready yet???"

Vansh questioned as he entered inside their room only to witness his wife standing infront of their closet, dressed in her black bathrobe, surfing through the clothes

"I am...."

She pointed towards her curled hair and makeup

"I just can't decide which dress to wear....

The one that'll make me look less of a whale and more of a princess....."

She pouted as she ran a gentle palm over her slightly protruding belly......

Oh if only his wife knew how damn sexy she looked at the moment, with her belly flushed with the symbol of their love, making him want to bend her over the table and do all the unholy things in the world to her.....

Shaking his unholy thoughts, clearly aware that time was running out of hand, he moved towards her and hugged her from behind, resting his chin over her shoulder.....

"You'll always look beautiful sweetheart....no matter what you wear.....

And more so....when you wear absolutely nothing...."

He husked, not able to control his hormones, as his hand caressed the inside of her thighs

"Well......how about i wear NOTHING for the business party tonight then...."

She mocked, making his face go pale as he immediately picked out a red outfit from the closet and handed to her, making her burst out into giggles.....

Taking the dress from his hand, she was about to go back into the restroom but a strong grip over her arm stopped her.....

"Change here....infront of me....."

He requested or rather demanded, making riddhima smirk as she gave him a light push, making him plop down onto the one seater sofa as she slowly yet seductively undid her black robe, letting it fall at her feet, making his eyes darken.....

But before her husband could get his hands all over her, she immediately stepped inside the dress chosen by him and gave him a victorious smile, making him groan at her antics.....

"Turn around...."

His command came out dominant and husky, as she obliged and turned around, giving him a good view of her heart shaped plum ass....

"Done eye fucking me mr rai singhania???"

She mocked as she picked up her heels and settled on the bed to put them on, but her husband beat her to it as he took the heels from her hand and sank down on his knees to help her put them on.....

"Oh darling....iam gonna do alot more than mere eye fucking.....

The moment we'll be back from the party, this pretty dress of yours is gonna be shred to pieces as you moan and scream my name all night long......"

He whispered, as he licked the shell of her ear, making her clench her thighs in need.....

"Tch tch tch....somebody is already dripping and that too from my words only

What will happen when i bury my tongue deep inside you sweetheart...."

He mocked, as he placed a chaste kiss over her clenched thighs before yanking her in his arms and moving out of their room......