Punishment

Sitting in his study, vansh rai singhania examined each and every person present there with hawks eyes, trying to detect any hint of greed or malice, as he continued conversing about their upcoming deal involving a billion freshly cut diamonds......

They all were all powerful mafia from different countries

But no one could ever be trusted enough in their line of business......

Because a person is only as strong as his weakest link......

And a billion diamonds were anything but a piece of cake......

"Vansh...i was thinking....."

His ear shot up hearing his wife whose voice halted in her throat seeing several men dressed in black with their guns shining in their pockets

"OUT NOW....."

His voice roared through the silent room, making tears to erupt at the corner of her orbs as she turned back on her heels to rush out only to halt in her steps seeing all the men get up and move out instead

Once alone with his wife, he leisurely leaned back against his chair and examined his wife who still had her back facing him.....

"Come here sweetheart...."

She turned around to come face to face with her husband who pointed towards his lap.....

Walking towards him, she hesitantly settled herself on his lap as he circled his arm around her waist

"Iam sorry....I didn't knew you were in a meeting....."

"Never apologise for being anywhere that i am....understood...."

As she nodded her head in agreement, he slowly caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers, his heart swooning as a beautiful smile blossomed on her lips.....

"So tell me baby mommy......how can i be at your service....."

Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red as she bit her lips hard remembering why she came there in the first place......

"My my....does that have something to do with the wetness that is now seeping through your panties onto my pant....."

He husked, making her want to hide under the earth due to embarrassment as she hid her face in his chest making him laugh out loud as he caressed her now slightly bulging belly......

"I must say....iam loving these pregnancy hormones.....

My little shy kitten has transformed into a horny lioness......"

He teased further as he picked up the remote laying nearby and locked the door.......

Lifting her up a little from his lap, he did a quick work to unbuckle his belt before pushing his pant all the way down to his ankles before slowly sinking his wife onto him, making her moan out in satisfaction......

As she began grinding against his hardness, his phone rang at the highest pitch, making them groan out in frustration......

Vansh was seconds away from cancelling the call but decided otherwise seeing the caller id.....

"Dont you dare cum...."

Was the only warning she got before he answered the phone and placed it near his ear, while simultaneously squeezing her ass cheek, encouraging her to continue moving up and down on him.....