Mood swings

"Good morning maam...how may i help you??"

The receptionist questioned politely seeing a women standing infront of her desk dressed in a black floral knee length frock with braided hair.....

"Vansh rai singhania.....i wanna meet him right now......."

"Of course.....do you have an appointment with him???"

She questioned as she typed on her computer to check for her appointment details.....

"I dont need any appointment to meet him..."

"Sorry maam....but i cant allow you otherwise.....

Also sir is in an important meeting right now and cant meet anyone on such a short not important without an appointment......."

The receptionist tried to reason but the women, already flaring up with rage, turned into a literal volcano as she screamed at the top of her lungs....

"VANSH RAI SINGHANIAAAAAAAAA

COME OUT RIGHT NOW....."

The receptionist shivered at the intensity of her voice, as she immediately called for the guard.....

Not for the sake of her job but for the sake of the poor girl's life....

Because VR was gonna kill her for sure.....

No sooner her voice reached the recipient, the conference door flung open as a worried vansh followed by angre marched outside.....

"Sweetheart...."

Vansh barely whispered before his broad chest was attacked by tiny fists, making his worker's eyes to plop out of their sockets.....

"Badtammezz....dhokebaaz.....maine kabhi socha bhi nhi tha ke tum mere sath esa kro ge.....

Main pregnant ho gye hoon toh ab tum mujhe pyaar nhi krte na...."

She weeped, shocking vansh, as he cupped her face in his palms, ignoring all the husked gossips that had stirred around the office.....

"Sweetheart....jaan....main bht pyaar krta hoon....

Batao toh sahi mene kiya kya????"

His questioned made her nose flare up in anger as she elbowed his stomach, though it had no effect on him....

"Acha...toh ab tumhe yeh bhi nhi pata ke tumne kia kiya hai....

Yeh sab uss teesere ki wajah se ho rha hai na.....

Tum apna sara waqt ussi ke sath guzarte ho....

Mere liye time he nhi hai tumhare pass....."

"Riddhima jaan....you are getting it all wrong....

I have no other girl in my life...."

"Larki nhi.....yeh....boss ka chamcha ANGRE...."

She pointed her finger towards a clueless angre, whose eyes widened at her accusations......

"Har waqt bas boss yeh boss woh krta rhta hai....

Meri maano ya na maano....yeh jalta hai mujh se...or tumhe mujhse cheenna chahta hai.....

Do minute bhi hame sakoon se sath nhi guzarne deta....

Jab dekho apni koi ghatiya si file utha kr daura chala ata hai....

Iss ki wajah se ham shanti se kiss bhi nhi kr pate.....

Isske ghar main achi bhali khoobsurat biwi hai par phr bhi mere pati ke peeche para rhta hai.....

Aree itna toh tumhara naam koi lrki nhi leti jitna yeh boss boss krta phrta hai....."

Riddhima cried, making angre ruffle his hair in embarrassment, as he made a mental note to not disturb his boss and bhabhi's private moments from now onwards.......

"Or tum...."

Riddhima directed her attention towards vansh....

"Tumhe pata bhi hai tumne kya kiya hai???"

Vansh nodded his head in negative making her pout....

"GUNAH...gunah kiya hai tumne....

Woh bhi ek nhi ....doo doo...."

"Riddhima kya bole jaa rhe ho????"

"Riddhima???? Ab main jaan or sweetheart se riddhima ho gye....dekh rhe ho ap sab apne boss ki harkatein...."

She directed her attention towards the staff member who nodded their head in agreement, giving her sympathetic looks, making vansh to glare at him, making them gulp.....

"Toh sunno tum ne kia gunnah kiye hain....

Phela- tum ne mujhe subha kiss nhi kiya.....

Roz subha tum mujhe kiss krte the...sirf kiss kya...bht kch krte the....

Or ab....ab main pregnant ho gye hoon toh kiss krne main maut prti hai tumhe...."

"Jaan...you were sleeping....I didn't wanted to disturb your sleep...."

Vansh tried reasoning but was it a good idea to argue with a pregnant women.....

Abso- fucking-lutely not.......

"Toh...neend main kiss kr dete....

Hiccup...i would have felt it.....

Hiccup- or dosra gunnah....

Hiccup- i was calling you- hiccup- from the last 30 minutes- hiccup because i wanted you to bring- hiccup- pizza- hiccup-cake- hiccup-brownies- momos- hiccup- burger- hiccup- icecream- hiccup while coming home.....

But you didn't pick up.....

YOU DONT LOVE ME ANYMOREEEEE......

I WANT A DIVORCE.....

THAT TOO RIGHT NOW....."

Vansh's eyes widened in horror at her demand....

"Riddhima have you lost your mind....

For such a small reason you want a divorce.....

No way in fucking hell is that gonna happen...."

"SMALL REASON...."

She roared, making everyone flinch.....

"He is calling my pregnancy cravings a small reason.....

Tum he batao...ese insaan se divorce le lena chahye na bhen......"

She turned her attention towards the receptionist who placed a hand over her shoulder and nodded, giving her approval for the idea, while the other staff member reciprocated as well, making vansh pinch the bridge of his nose.....

OH THEY ALL ARE GONNA BE DEAD MEAT SOON ENOUGH......

"Sweetheart....now you are here na....I'll order everything you wanna eat...."

He cooed, making a wide smile to grace her lips at the offer as she immediately ran in his embrace and hugged him tightly.....

"Really....I LOVE YOU VANSH....I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH...."

She chirped, making the staff's mouth hung open at her mood swings as their boss smirked at their faces and kissed his sweetheart's forehead......

To be continued.....