Pregnancy cravings

"Vansh....vansh uthoo na....

VANSHHHHHHH"

Riddhima screamed at the top of her lungs, making vansh jerk out from his sleep as he immediately placed his hand over her stomach

"What happened????

Are you feeling any pain????

Is the baby here already????"

Riddhima hit her head with her plan hearing his blabbering....

"Seriously vansh....iam only 2 months pregnant....how can the baby be here already....."

Relaxing, he leaned against the headboard and rubbed his eyes to kiss away the sleep lingering in them....

"Then why did you wake me up???"

He yawned making her pout.....

"Bhook lgi hai....."

"Sweetheart you had an entire large pizza for dinner...."

He stated the obvious only to regret the next second as his wife punched him in his stomach, making him groan, as she stared at him with red angry eyes.....

"Soo now its my fault that your baby is making me feel hungry......"

She scoffed, her cheeks puffing up making vansh want to pull them but his better judgement prevailed.....

He didn't wanted to die in the hands of his pregnant wife......

"I was just kidding sweetheart....tell me what you wanna eat and I'll present it right infront of you...."

Her eyes gleamed up at the offer

"Pasta...."

"Alright....i'll order it right away...."

"Noo....i want your handmade pasta...."

She dropped the bomb, making him choke on his breath.....

"Jaan....i....I don't even know how to boil water....."

Her nose flared up at his excuse......

"Sooo....its not my headache....i want pasta and that too made by you....bring it within the next 30 mins or arrange your bed in the hall for the next 3 weeks......."

Horrified, he immediately got off the bed and rushed out of the room........

Scratching his head, having no idea what to do next, he took out his phone and opened a cooking tutorial before placing the utensil over the stove to boil water......

Scowling seeing the pasta packet placed onto the highest shelf, which was done by none other than he himself just so his petite little wife would ask for his help and he would get a chance to romance with her

Damn his over active and horny hormones.......

he extended his hand, only to have it hit the flour box, emptying its entire contents on his lead....

Oh lord.......

His mafia reputation would be crumbled to dust if his enemies saw him like this.....covered in flour.....giving a tough competition to a literal ghost......

"Ahhhh mummmyyyy bhoooottttttt"

A loud scream reached his ear as he looked up to see a scared Angre standing at the door covering his face....

"Shut the fuck up angre....its me vansh....."

Peeking through his fingers, he saw his boss huffing in annoyance as he dusted the flour off himself, making him burst into laughter......

"Angre....iam in no mood to turn my sister into a widow tonight....so better zip up your mouth or ishani will have to find a new baby daddy......"

He threatened making angre's giggles to come to a halt as he pressed his lips together to control himself.......

"But boss....what are you doing here that too at midnight.....covered in flour....."

"Cooking pasta...."

And that was it....angre once again bursted into fits, making vansh want to throttle his neck....

"Boss you and cooking...."

"Soo....there's nothing in this world that vansh rai singhania cant do...."

He raised his head in defiance while angre slowly nodded his head....

"You cant cook boss...."

He said moments later, making vansh frown, as he indicated towards the water which was overflowing from the utensil because of being over boiled....

"Damn it....."

Vansh cursed as he immediately turned the stove off....

"Well lucky for you...."

Angre chuckled as he walked inside the kitchen and picked up a plate....

"Ishani wanted pasta too....and I ordered extra...just in case...."

He explained as he emptied half the pasta into the plate and handed it over to vansh, making him sigh in relief....

"Thank goodness....angre you're a life saver...."

A beautiful smile smeared across his lips seeing his little kitten gobble up the treat, licking her lips at the deliciousness.....

"Wow vansh.....I didn't knew you could cook soo well....

You know what....

Iam gonna fire all the cooks tomorrow itself

And then tomorrow onwards you will be cooking food for everyone

This is seriously finger licking delicious....."

She exclaimed making him faint in  horror as she looked at him with confusion smeared across her face.....

"Isse kya ho gaya???"

To be continued.....