5 o'clock In The Morning

Sarada's POV

I was running...running through a dark old forest. What? Where am I? Where is Boruto-...wait did I just say Boruto? Out of ALL THE PEOPLE I SAY BORUTO? I could've asked where is my mother or father were but no- I say my least favorite person in the world.

I woke up with a startle. Oh man...that was a weird dream. First I was running through some kind of dark woods and then I wondered where the heck Bolt was? Whatever I was thinking, boys are stupid. They always have been and always will be. But I couldn't worry anymore because I had to get to school. I never missed a day in my life so I can't start now.

I got up and ran into the bathroom. I look up and I saw my father brushing his teeth in his underwear and my mom brushing her pink hair beside him. They look over at me with a strange look.
"Sarada? It's 5 am. Why in the world are you up?" asked my mother. Five in the morning? What is she talking about?
"You know you don't have school today too right? It's a holiday. Go out and play or something with Boruto" Boruto? WHY WOULD I GO SEE HIM? He STOLE my first kiss and it wasn't on accident either, he knew he would get bumped so he stood in front of me to kiss me!
"Sarada, are you alright?" asked my father. My father never asks if we are alright. I must put on some kind of a face.
"Oh, yes. I'll...just...go back to bed. Bye! Have fun at work!" I exclaimed. My father was the owner of a huge company in the heart of Tokyo but we live farther out in a town called Kohana, so he is not here most of the time. On the other hand, my mother is a doctor at a hospital in my town and she is always home. She cooks and cleans although we have several maids due to the size of our home. Boruto is the son of the mayor in our town, and it's a pretty big town! He has a younger sister Himawari. She is adorable and I wish that she would be my sibling! Bolt doesn't deserve her. He never treats her right!

I go back into my bedroom and drifted of to sleep. I think I dreamt about Boruto. That boy needs to leave my mind....for good.

----time skip----

I woke up to a knock coming from downstairs.

BANG BANG BANG

I sat up in my bed. Who the hell could be knocking right now? I walk down to the door and I open it to see the most annoying smug in front of my face.

"Oi! Sarada! Wanna hang out with Himawari and I? We don't have anything to do since it's our day off." Boruto said. He's SO annoying.

"Umm" I looked down and I was only in my lace bra and underwear. I'm shocked that Bolt didn't notice my boobs that were inches away from his chest. Then I see a figure behind him-it was Himawari. I look at Bolt and he's scratching the back of this neck and was sweating buckets. I was guessing that he was trying not to make a scene in front of his sister.

"Aha Sarada-chan...um l-lets g-g-go to your room-without Bolt!" exclaimed Himawari. She pulled my hand and dragged me into my room leaving Boruto at the front door, astounded.

When we got to my bed room, Himawari slammed my door and pushed me into my closet and started yelling things about me being careful around Bolt.
"-and now he's gonna be all goggly eyes on you for the rest of eternity! I cannot believe that he didn't get a nose bleed or pass out or worse-making out with you and WHO KNOWS where that would lead too. You know he's practically in love with you but he's never seen you like this and at least he has self control. But knowing him he would fuck you then and there-"
"Whoa, do you kiss your mother with that mouth? What happened to the little innocent Himawari?" I asked.
"I don't care! I'm just so shocked. He looked like he was actually going to have sex with you!"
I laughed. I couldn't control myself and I just burst out laughing. I was actually crying. I am a virgin for fucks sake! I thought to myself. There is NO WAY I'm going to give up my V-Card to someone like Boruto. I was wearing a red t-shirt with black skinny jeans and combat boots. I threw on a hoodie and walked out the door to be face-to-face with Bolt. URGH.

"Ahaha...r-ready to l-l-leave?" He asked. This time he was blushing. He was so red it would put a tomato to shame. I mumbled a 'hn' and walked past him with my head down so he couldn't see my boiling face. That-that jerk! The nerve! I thought. Himawari must've smacked the back of his head because I could hear him say "Ow!" I just tugged along without looking back. Soon after, Boruto caught up to me and Himawari was on to phone with Inojin. I ship them more than I ship my parents. Sadly, they're just friends. Speaking of which...I couldn't get my mind off of what she said about Boruto having sex with me. I'm mean we are only fifteen. I could feel Bolts eyes prying into me. Then I felt his hand go around my wrist. He pulled me back into him and I felt his arms go around my waist. His chin was resting on my neck. We were overlooking our town Kohana. I didn't realize we walked so far out.

"Bolt, w-what are you doing?" I asked. He spun me around and fixed my glasses and swept the hair out of my face. I glanced to see if Himawari was there. She wasn't...she must've walked away.

"You know four eyes...I always liked you with your glasses. But I rarely see you without them" he started to pull off my glasses. I stood there frozen. I couldn't move. When he pulled my glasses off he gently lifted my face up. He was inching closer and closer to my face. This guy who I've known my whole life stole my first kiss when we were twelve-and I have no idea what's in store for the rest of my life. His lips brushed against mine and he deepened the kiss. His hands were positioned on the side of my waist and just above my rear. His lips moved and asked for entrance into my mouth. I granted and finally kissed back. We were kissing for a couple of minutes but it left like a life time. In a good way. The only reason we broke apart was because we heard a flash coming from behind us. Crap it was...

Oops a cliffhanger. Oooookay! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

No Regretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें