Age Difference

Hima was straddling Inojin. They were going in for a kiss.

"Ahem," I looked at them.
They look over at me and Himawari quickly got off of Inojin. I sighed.
"Okay, first of all Inojin, why are you here?"
"Eheheh, well...you see-" he started.
"I called him!" Interrupted Hima. She glanced around and lowered her head.
"I didn't know where Chocho went off to and who knew how long you were going to be with nii-san so I wanted some help finding Chocho. I called Inojin to help me and I accidentally tripped over him and I was on top."
What am I suppose to tell Boruto?

"What am I suppose to tell Boruto? His little sister is interested in Inojin and they were about to make out? Who knew what would've happened if I didn't walk in," I was mad, due to the fact that Hima didn't actually tell me that she had feelings for one of my best friends. At least Inojin confessed to me.
"Listen, don't get mad at Hima-chan. I-"
"What is Inojin doing here?" Chocho appeared at the doorway holding popcorn, chips and some games.
"I like Himawari!"
"Well shit. Aight. No need to scream or Boruto magically appear. Sarada, give them the lecture on love, sex and protection," Chocho said that as Himawari turned bright red and Inojin nervously looked around.
"I wouldn't hurt Hima, don't give me that talk. I know everything," he said quietly.
"Listen, Inojin. You're sixteen and Himawari is only fourteen. She two years younger than you," I explained, "I don't want you to be on Naruto-sama's bad list!"
"Two years! Shikadai's parents are three years apart! So what?" He was infuriated. He's always calm but this time he wasn't.

"Okay fine, but you are explaining to Boruto about your feelings towards Hima-chan and that you'll do everything in your power to protect her. You will certainly never make her cry or make her come to us because you are flirting with a prostitute or hurt her in anyway. Understand? You will love her like she is the only girl in the world and hurt anyone who wants to steal your girl!" I explained.
"Y-yes!" He got up and headed to Boruto's room. He was shocked but determined. I know that he loves her. He always talked about her. I just never knew that Himawari felt the same way.
"Girl, we should see if Inojin is okay. He might be already dead," joked Chocho.
Himawari left in a hurry to see if Boruto did not beat his best friend to a pulp.

I opened the door to see Inojin and Boruto laughing and doing one of their bro handshakes. We were all in shock.
"Haha, just be careful or I'll slice your throat," chuckled Bolt.
"Hehe, no worries! I wouldn't do anything bad to her," said Inojin looking a little worried and scratching the back of his head. He turned about to see all three of us at the doorway. I was leaning on one side of the doorframe, Chocho was on the other side and Himawari was in front of us with her arms crossed.
"What? I'm not going to kill him! I'm in a good mood to do anything bad!"
Everyone looked at me.
"What? I didn't do anything!"