Flash

It was Shikadai, Himawari and Inojin. They took several pictures on their phones. I didn't know what to do so I panicked and ran off. I could hear voices calling me back but of course being me I didn't listen. I ran home and up into my bedroom. I wanted to call my dad about what just happened but then again he wouldn't even care. He wouldn't pick up the phone even if the house was burning down. I decided to talk to my mom, but what good advice would she give me?

I walked downstairs and my mom was at the door talking to someone. I hid behind a wall and eves dropped on the conversation.
"She ran off and we have no idea where she is"
"Well, did you check the library? Or the woods? If anything I'll call you guys and tell you." Said my mom, she knew I was home. After my friends left my mom started to call my name.
"SARADA!"
"Yes?" I was about to pass out because I DID NOT want my mom to be mad.
"What happened? Boruto and the others told me that you ran away. WHAT HAPPENED" She was so mad and I have no idea why.
"Well, you see, Bolt and Himawari asked if we could hang out today and stuff like that and we went to the little area where you can see all of Kohona and Bolt kissed me-"
"What? Oh hell no! I'm calling your father" she screamed.
"No mom! Please don't! They started taking pictures but I ran off!"
"Mhm, still calling Sasuke."

I face palmed and sat down at the dinner table. I regret ever leaving the house today.

A little short but I'm planning on what is going to happened next. Stay tuned!