Movie Night with Mom

It was dark. Probably after 9pm. I got to the park and sat down on the swing set. I swayed back and forth thinking about my feelings for Boruto. Was he really my crush? Was he a mistake? I should've probably never gone with him on that walk. The real question on my mind was who the fuck was that slut on him? Damn, I sound like a jealous girlfriend. It probably would never happen.

After a few more minutes on the swing I heard footsteps. At this point I didn't care. Foolish of me. I look up and it was Mitsuki. He had a sympathetic smile on his face. He walked over and sat next to me in the other swing.
"I don't know how to really comfort people but I don't think he meant what he did," he said.
"That's what they all say," I said crossing my arms.
"You want to know what I think? From observing you both throughout the years, you two have something. He protects you, he helps you and...well I don't know how to say it but I personally think that he loves you. I see the way that he looks at you," I blushed, "he's cheerful around you. I don't know who that...what do you call it- I don't know who that slut was," I laughed when he said that, "but she means nothing to him, that I can say for sure."

At this point I was slowly crying, smiling, and I had my hands clenched. Huh, does he like me or is Mitsuki just saying that?
"You're just saying that so you can make me feel better, right?" I stated. He had a shocked face. I don't know if he lied to me or was telling the truth at this point.
"I propose an idea, isn't there a thing that people would do in movies and books to get their other half jealous? Perhaps "dating" the other half despises?"
"You're asking me to date you to make him jealous? Oh please, he's not that stupid," I laughed.
"No, you don't date anyone nor do you like anyone else. You just give more attention to others than Boruto." he said plainly.
"This is your stupidest idea ever!" I exclaimed.
"He's getting you jealous, why don't you get him jealous too?"
"I hate you sometimes."
"Why? I seem like a genuinely nice person, I help people, why am I not likable?" He seemed hurt.
"It's an expression, relax. I like you as my friend okay?"
"Oh, okay, want to go grab some ramen? I bet Boruto will be there after his hangover."
"He's hungover? I didn't know we had alcohol!" I was angry, they're my friends and they don't tell me these thing?
"He was somewhat drunk when you already came over. Himawari didn't know but he went into the wine cellar and got drunk."
"Ah," I sighed, "come on, gets grab some ramen and I'll text Hima-chan that I'm with you."

---- Ichiraku Ramen ----

We were already sat down eating. We said a few jokes here and there. Having fun. Hima-chan texted that Boruto wasn't home. I got a feeling in my chest and became worried. Then, I heard a loud laugh and I know exactly who it was. Boruto mother fucking Uzumaki. He was outside with the little hoe that stuck her tongue down his throat. I sighed and kept talking to Mitsuki. He went on about this girl that he was interested in. I had a feeling it was Chocho. Especially when he talked about all the food she loves. Hn, that's Chocho. When we were done, Boruto walked in with the bitch under his arm.

"Hey old man, hit me up with the special!" He smiled as he yelled. It was the typical Uzumaki smile. I looked back at Mitsuki and he continued with his story while I gave tips on how he should ask her out.
"Aye, Sarada-chan! Who knew you'd be in here?" He was smiling at me until he saw Mitsuki. His face became full of anger.
"What is he doing here?!"
"Hn, being a better friend than you'll ever be," I pushed my glasses up and Mitsuki looked at him to relax.
"Well Sarada, I think it's time for me to take you home. Your mother may be worried and frustrated that it's late and you're not in bed reading your books about love making-" Mitsuki started before I slapped him in the back seat of his head.
"What the hell? I do not read books that are about love making!" I exclaimed.
"Yes, you do. When I went into your room last week for studying and you were downstairs waiting for Inojin to arrive, I saw a stack of books under your bed that were all sexual. Sarada, if you have need just call up someone," he smiled.
"Oh my lord Mitsuki! Those were books on the human body, it's for my medical studies. I want to become a doctor later on in life. Hn, let's just leave." I pulled Mitsuki's arm and brushed passed Boruto.
He looked at me and I glanced at him. I kept on walking out of the restaurant and started to walk down to street to go home in silence.

---- 20 minutes later ----

We were about five minutes away from my house. Mitsuki lives two blocks away and my house was closer to the gates. We were approaching my house when Mitsuki finally spoke up.
"Sarada, he acts this way because he doesn't know how to express his feelings and-"
"Mitsuki, you don't have to speak on his behalf. If he has the balls to talk to me then he will." I looked down and Mitsuki pulled me into a side hug.
I was about to text Himawari to hang out tomorrow with Chocho and Rina. We had plans anyway but I wanted to make sure we were still on. Anything to avoid Bolt. I thanked Mitsuki for walking me home and wished him a safe walk home. I could've just called my driver but I did not want to wake him. He was too kind sometimes.

I opened the door to see my mother hold a rolling pin with an apron and her pink bunny slippers. It was an image that wouldn't leave your mind.
"Shannoro! Oh, Sarada. Why are you home so late. It's almost 12. Take a bath and I'll make you some spaghetti," She said with a warm smile.
"Um, mom? Why did you almost lunge at me when I walked through the door?" I asked.
My mom is somewhat crazy and impatient but so am I so I know where I get it from.
"I though you were your father for a second," I kept looking at her questioning why she has a rolling pin, "okay, you're father was seen with another woman and a press got a hold of it. I called him about your situation with Boruto but he's busy with work. He was seen with a lady named Karin. His business old business parter." She trailed off.
I understood that she was about to beat him up. Wasn't the first time.
"Let's watch some movies. I'll take a shower and you'll make the spaghetti then let's pick a movie." I suggested, we needed something to pick us up. A movie was definitely going to do it.
"Hurry though!" She yelled as I ran up the stairs into my room and the bathroom. I quickly showered and got dressed in my pajamas and ran downstairs to smell the aroma of mouth watering spaghetti. I walked to the movie drawer and chose three movies. The Interview, White Chicks, and Mr. Bean's Holiday. The movies were old as me, then again I really didn't care as long as they mad me laugh.

My mom came in with the plates of spaghetti and laughed at my movie choice.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing, it's just that I though you were going to pick some emotional movies like the Titanic or Romeo and Juliet," she giggled.
"Mom, both those movies have Leonardo DiCaprio. 'Till this day he hasn't won an Oscar. He's probably seventy now."
"Sixty-nine to be exact."
"Oh dear, let's just watch those goofy movies." I smirked.

I was enjoying myself. My mom was heartbroken that the tabloids got a hold of my dad with another woman. I know that my mom knows her. She just hasn't said a word about it. What I heard from Naruto-sama was that my mother met her when her and my father first started dating. This was back in college I presume, before my father became the head of the Uchiha company. Naruto-sama said that my mother and Karin got off on the wrong foot and had a dispute. It was also rumored that Karin lady was the mistress of my father but he always denied it. Even when I was born, that woman claimed to be my mother when I clearly came out of my actually mothers womb.

I just can't stop thinking about how much Boruto has changed over the years. Well, more like one year of horrible behavior to get his fathers attention. I know what it feels like to have a father that doesn't pay attention, but Naruto-sama never intends to hurt his kids. I've met him when I first became friends with Boruto. He was the mayor, yes. He also owned the Uzumaki Company and his wife, Hinata, now owns the Hyuuga Corporate Division. Before, Bolt had a mother to watch over him. Now they're, both busy but he says that at least his mom tries to make time for him and his sister.

After we watched one movie, my mom and I started to become very tired so we headed to bed. She poked my fore head before I went to bed and I called it a night. Drifting to that one nightmare that haunts me...

More parts coming...