Girl Time

I woke up with a startle. I looked at the clock and it was 9 am. I never slept in. I wanted to slap myself but that wouldn't help. I heard voices coming from downstairs so I decided to go check it out. As I walked downstairs, still in my pajamas, I saw Himawari and Chocho talking to my mom in the kitchen. They laughed at the situation between me and Boruto. I gritted my teeth. It wasn't funny. I poked my head in the door frame and Chocho saw me. Himawari was wearing a black pencil skirt and a magenta crop top with magenta flats. Chocho was wearing a black dress with golden designs to complement her eyes with gold wedges. Hmm, what are we doing today? I thought.

"Girl, stop hiding from us! Get ready because we got a fun day planned ahead of us!" She laughed.
"Ugh, fine. We are going to eat right? I'm starving." I rubbed my stomach.
"If I'm coming were obviously going to eat," she laughed, "now run all my and be ready in thirty minutes because we have reservation at 10 for brunch!" She pestered.
"Damn, okay. Fancy today or chill?" I asked as I walked up the stairs to my room.
"Semi-formal! Bring your money too. We have shopping to do!" She yelled from the kitchen.

When I got upstairs I put on a white blouse, a flowing skirt, a black blazer, nude stockings with black Timberlands. I like this look, I should wear it more often. I thought to myself.
I put on some eyeliner and mascara. Himawari and Chocho greeted me at the bottom of the stairs.
"Oh god, my brother won't be able to take his hands off of you when he sees you," she smirked.
"Wait, Boruto is coming?" I asked. I did not want to see him at the moment. After he's done being drunk and breaking my heart, I'll see him.
"Ugh, he's not coming, if he runs into you along the way then we'll see," Chocho seemed a little too excited for a let's-eat-shop-talk-about-boys day.

---- 10 am ----

We got to our restaurant which was in the city. The restaurant was on the 30th floor. When we got to the top, we were seated by a young waiter next to the million dollar view over looking all of Konoha. He looked about seventeen. Cute, but not my type.
"Honey, Boruto is obviously your type" smirked Chocho, I was shocked.
"You said that out loud," said Hima.
"Oh, umm... ANYWAY, where's Rina?" I asked trying to change the subject.
"Well, her family owns the chain of these restaurants," Chocho smiled as she pointed to Rina walking towards us in a sleek, black, curve-hugging dress that just stopped above her knee. She wore black wedges and sat down next to us.
"Heya!" She said as she smiled and waved her hand slightly.
"So you're smart and know how to cook? Shikadai is missing out." I smirked at Rina as she blushed and looked down a little.
"How did you know?" She asked quietly.
"It's obvious and I can't believe that smart-ass Shikadai hasn't figured it out yet," laughed Chocho at her family friend for being a blind nut-head and missing a girls feelings by a long shot.
"A-anyway, what would you guys like to eat? We have pretty much everything from fancy lobster to a plain hamburger," she said as she gave us the menus to over look. I looked over what to eat. It was past ten and I still haven't eaten. It was brunch so I didn't want too go over board, I went with the Caesar salad with extra tomatoes. Himawari went with sushi and Chocho took almost everything.
"Alright I'll be back," Rina took off with the order and the menus.
"Okay, so I was thinking that we'll stay here after we eat to get situated for about twenty minutes then we'll hit the shops and go back to me house to drop the things off," suggested Himwari.
I was liking her idea until she said we can go back to her place. Again, I want to avoid Boruto. I don't care if it sounds childish.
"Cool. I need to buy some some new shoes. Maybe, a new purse," Hima-chan kept going on about what she needed to buy. I didn't need anything. I'll probably just buy some more books and new perfume. I dint care about clothes. If I was at the top of the class I was happy.

---- 1 hour later ----

After we ate we sat there laughing at old memories we had from when we were little. Sixteen year olds laughing at awkward moments from seven years ago was normal, right? Then we told Rina thank you. She couldn't come due to lunch and people were coming in to eat. So we left to go shopping on the pier. I followed Himawari and Chocho around for quite a while. By the time we hit the fifth store, the other two had six bags on both of their hands and I didn't have any.
"SARADA, let's go in here!" Himawari exclaimed while pulling me into, yet, another store. I sighed but then I looked up. It was a book store. I squealed and hugged the two girls then ran up and down the aisles to find the book I need.

After thirty minutes in the bookstore, I had about a dozen books in my hands and paid more them. We left the store and Himawari called her driver to pick them up. I was nervous. What if he was there? What if that skank was there? What was going to happen if I saw him again?
"Sarada? Let's go," said Himawari as she shook my arm.

---- Uzumaki Residence ----

We pulled up into the driveway and got out. We took out bags upstairs to Himawari's bedroom. Her room was like any other 15-year olds. (I made her older) Himawari explained that after the party last night, she cleaned up and Boruto came home after eleven. He passed out in his room so he probably won't be waking up anytime soon. Chocho and I always had spare clothes at each other's houses and we changed into something comfortable. I went downstairs to pour myself some water. I pushed my glasses up and I heard my name being called from behind.
"Sarada...."

Ooooo! I'm finishing the book probably tomorrow or on January 1st!