I Love You

"Sarada..." I tuned around to see Boruto. I mentally slapped myself for coming downstairs alone. He was wearing a gray tee shirt, his hair was messy, and pajama pants. He looked good for just waking up. He didn't really seem hungover. Then again, he could run a marathon and still look amazing. What? I stepped back and he stepped forward. I was back against the counter and he was a foot away from me.
"I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to do anything stupid last night," he said in a low voice, "I didn't know how to react when you walked through the door and didn't say anything to me."
My hands were shanking, heart beating fast. My head was spinning. He was there, infront of me. Looking straight into my eyes. He stepped one more step and cupped his hand on my cheek. I shivered at his touch. His eyes looked hurt. I looked away, blushing. He started to lean forward to kiss me but instead he kissed my forehead. He pulled me into a hug and wrapped one arm around my waist and and the other stroking my hair. I don't know why but I started to become really emotional. I pulled my hand up and wrapped them around his neck. Damn, he has muscles. I thought to myself. I could feel him underneath his shirt.

We stayed like that for a minute then we heard someone coming downstairs. Bolt quickly pulled me into the living room room and grabbed my while pulling my into dining room and then back into the entrance of the house. We ran upstairs and he quickly pulled me into his room. He locked the door and went back to hugging me. Stroking my hair. He pulled me off the ground, into his arms and onto his bed. He set me down and kissed my head.
"Stay here," he whispered in my ear. I had my phone on me and looked to see 6 Missed calls from Chocho and 45 new messages from Himawari.
Sarada: Relax, he didn't try anything except for kissing my head and hugging me.
Himawari: What? Awww!! That's so adorable!! When you're done get over here and tell us what happened!!
I sighed then Boruto came into the room with water and chips, turned on the TV, went to his side of the bed. He stayed silent for a while after he gave me a water bottle. I glanced at him every few second. What was he doing? One moment he was hugging me, the next he was silent watching TV.

He shifted under the covers and pulled me over closer to him. He slowly took off my glasses and put them on the nightstand. I froze. He didn't take off my glasses since our second kiss. He pulled me on top of him where I could rest my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beat. It was fast at the moment but then he calmed down. What is he trying to do? I would've slapped him for even touching me. This time, I stopped. I gave up.
"Sarada," he whispered and I could hear his hear beat increase rapidly, "I-I didn't mean to kiss...her...I felt nothing like I felt whenever I'm with you or even think about you. I don't care what people think of me expect for you. I hate having seeing you ignore me. I hate seeing you mad or being next to any other guy. I know that Mitsuki told you to pay more attention to everyone else but me. Believe me, I was trying to control myself when your first came out downstairs to answer the door. Either way, I wouldn't do anything without your permission. I don't want to hurt you. I never intended to-"
I kissed him. Right on the mouth. I stopped thinking what am I suppose to do and just did it. He was shocked at first but then gave into it. He asked for entrance into my mouth by sliding his tongue on the bottom on my lip. I opened my mouth and we explored each other's mouths. He pulled me off of him and flipped me under him. He  pinned one of my arms down. He did it gently so it wouldn't hurt and with his other arm he put it on my hip and rubbed down to my thigh. He pulled away from my lips for second and went down to my ear.
"I love you," he said then he pulled back up to my mouth before I could say anything.

He continued kissing me. Then, he moved into my neck which made me gasp a little. He continued onto my collarbone. Then he quickly stopped and got off of me, his face was shocked.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go that far," he said blushing slightly. I was breathing hard. No one has ever touched me like that before. I sort of liked it.
"It's okay," I moved myself closer to him and hugged him, "I love you too by the way."
He froze, did he already forget that he told me? Then he wrapped his arms around me. The only time we were vulnerable was when we were alone with each other.
"Want to go on an actual date with me next weekend?" He asked.
I smiled, and nodded my head yes.
"I need to leave, Chocho's going to give me a lecture about sex and protection if I don't get back into Hima's room soon," I said and kissed his lips and he blushed.
I left his room and opened the door to see Himawari straddling Inojin....