Parties Suck

It was the next day and I had to go back to school. So much for a relaxing day yesterday. My mother called my father and he's coming back home for a week or two. It's not like the world is ending. Himawari apologized and I forgave her. I can never stay mad at her.

I woke up at 5 and started to get ready for school. We had to wear school uniforms and the girls wore a black skirt with white knee socks and black shoes. As for our tops we could wear a white polo with a tie but I preferred a blouse with a cardigan. As long as it had the school logo on it, you could wear it. I had a bowl of cereal and my maid called the personal driver to take me to school. He was an old but kind man. I've known him since I was an infant.
"Hello Miss Uchiha. What a beautiful day isn't it?" He asked.
"Yes it is. Are you going to pick me up from school today or will your assistant come for me?" I asked politely.
"I am miss. If you'd like I can also take you to the library or the mall."
"No thank you. I don't feel like going anywhere today. Thank you for the offer though."
He nodded and smiled. I like him, it's a shame that he's going to retire soon.

When I got to school I saw Chocho. She was eating a banana. I smiled to myself and stepped out of the car.
"You can't get dick, so you eat whatever looks like it?" I laughed at her.
"Well it seems like you will get some soon." She smirked.
"Oh man, you saw the pictures?"
"Well they were sent to a number of people but yes. You two are my new OTP!"
"You are just like Himawari."
We both had most of our classes together so we went straight to Geometry. I don't like Math but it doesn't mean I'm not good at it (I hate it) and we passed a new girl. She had brown hair and blue eyes. She was pretty but I've never seen her around before. When we got to class I sat next to Shikadai. He apologized after what happened but I know he didn't mean it. He liked a little drama from time to time. The new girl was sitting in front of us. I'm surprised that she has the same class as us. Our professor Mr. Kakashi Hatake came in late as usual.
"Morning class, take out your text books and turn to page 394. (Harry Potter reference)"
The class ended pretty quickly and I followed Chocho to Physics. This was the only class I had with Bolt and I did NOT want to deal with him.

When I got to class I sat in my usual seat. I pulled out my notes and started writing what was on the board. Then Boruto walked into the room and I glanced at him. He was wear a white button down shirt, black pants and oh my he looked gorgeous. Wait, notes. Just take the god damn notes and don't look at him. Chocho who was sitting next to me smirked. I nudged her to stop and she went back to working. Thankfully Boruto didn't sit near me so I was in the clear for now.

Nothing much happened at school during the morning. Well, up until lunch. I was sitting at lunch with Himawari and Chocho. We saw the new girl come in. She was really pretty. I think her name was Rina. I walked up to her and said that she could sit with us. She was smart too. She had all of the highest classes but I only got to see her in first period. Then Himawari said that there's gonna be a party at her house later that week. I didn't want to go but I said yes. Even Rina is coming over. Then Boruto walked up and whispered something to his sister. My heart skipped a beat but I went back to talking. Chocho elbowed me and glared at him. Bolt looked at me and walked away to his table. The nerve. Hima-chan looked at me and walked over to my side.
"Nii-san wants to talk to you before the party." She said. I looked around and stopped on Boruto. He looked at me and quickly looked away. I carried on talking and eating and left with ChoCho to our AP History class.

----Three Hours Later----

I was up in closet my looking what I would wear for he party. Hima said it wasn't a crazy party since her parents are still in town. But you never know since it may get out of hand. I was gonna wear black skinny jeans, high top converse, and a gray hoodie. I put on black glasses instead of my red and put my hair up in a ponytail. ChoCho will be picking me up in a few minutes.

Ring, ring, ring! My phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was Shikadai. I picked up.

"Yeah what's up?" I said.
"Yeah um I don't know how to put this but please don't ignore Boruto, he regrets what he did. Believe me, he didn't want anything to happen-"
"Okay you don't have to speak on his behalf. I despise when people do that. I'm only ignoring him because it's really awkward. I mean with him kissing me and then you guys coming along. It's just weird."
"I get it but please, at the party go up to him and just say hi or smile at him. He feels bad about it."
"I will, as long as he doesn't get punch on my hoodie"
"Haha okay, well I got to got to go. Inojin is here. See you at the party bye."
"Alright see you later," I said.

----At The Party----

ChoCho and I arrived at the party. It was a regular party that the siblings host. A few friends, pop drinks, a tv marathon, then maybe go into the pool afterwards and sleep over for the night. Now, I wouldn't really call it a "party" but it's fun since I stay in Himawari's room and all of the girls do girly things and the guys pull pranks on us or go out and toilet paper other houses in the neighborhood.

I walked into the Uzumaki house and I see my friends. I spotted Boruto leaning against the wall and drinking water. He sees me and I smile. What the hell am I suppose to do? Then Shikadai walks up to him smiling and they walk off together. Rina arrives with Inojin since they live two houses away from each other. Shikadai takes a quick look at Inojin and walks away. Rina was wearing joggers, Nike and a sweater since it was chilly outside. Himawari and I took ChoCho and Rina upstairs her room while Boruto and the guys entertained the other guys. When we got upstairs ChoCho pushed me on the bed and started yelling at me for not ignoring Boruto.
"What? Am I suppose to hate him forever?" I asked.
"Girl! You gotta treat him like a little dick he is until he feels like it. Then he'll be begging for your mercy," she said.
"Okay first of all, stop being ghetto. You're part black, I know but chill."
"Rude," she said as she glared at me. After a while Himawari and Rina were playing Monopoly and ChoCho and I were watching Netflix. Well, until we heard a huge sound from downstairs. After we all got down, we discovered the boys invited more people..and by that I mean the whole Konoha. I scanned the room in shock and my eyes came across Boruto with some bimbo. She was wearing knee-high socks, a mini skirt and a crop top that reviled too much. They both were on the couch, his lips on hers. I don't know how but my feet started to carry me away. Out the door and into the street. My name was being called by the girls but I didn't care. I ran to the safest place I knew. Konoha park....

A/N-DONT KILL ME FOR NOT UPDATING IM SORRY OKAY I FORGOT THIS EVEN EXISTED AND PLS TELL ME TO UPDATE BECAUSE THAT WILL GET MY ASS MOVING THANKS LOVE YOU ALL