Chapter 9

A/N

I'M ACTUALLY UPDATING ON TIME.

Is that sad that this is like the first time that's ever happened?

Yea, probably.

I'm sorry guys. D:

BUT I'M OVER 8,000 READS AND 100 VOTES,

AND I'M SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY! 

THANK YOU SO INCERDIBLY MUCH.

I LOVE YOU ALL....

Well here's Chappie 9...

Enjoy.

:) xx

Chapter 9

-----

Louis' POV

"HARRY! GET YOUR BLOODY FOOT OUT OF MY FACE!" 

It's such a lovely thing, waking up with a smelly foot in your face.  So fucking lovely.  And that's exactly what I woke up to this morning.  Instead of opening my eyes up to Harry's sleeping face, I woke up to his foot.  How that boy got into that position while sleeping, I have no clue.

I laughed as he fell off the bed, due to my sudden screaming.  I heard him groan and mumble something I couldn't quite understand.

"What was that Harry?" I asked, not even trying to hide the amusement from my voice.

"Was that really necessary?" He repeated.

"Yes. Yes it was."

He rolled his eyes at me while he got up, gripping the bed for support.  Then he collapsed back down onto the bed face down.

"Ah ah ah, not so fast sleepy head.  Get up.  I think the lads are here, I smell food."  I wasn't lying; I smelled the delicious scent of pancakes, probably coming from down stairs.

At the sound of food, Harry perked up and jumped off the bed, bolting out the door.  I followed him out the door, not quite as enthusiastically, and yelled, "Hungry much?" down the hall at Harry.

"Very much!" Harry yelled, not even bothering to stop and turn around.

I laughed at the boy as I galloped down the stairs and made my way to the kitchen.

"Nice of you to join us." Liam greeted us a little sarcastically.  

"Oh shut it." I replied back, grinning over at him.

As I had predicted, the rest of the lads were here.  Zayn was hitting the table like drums; probably tapping along to whatever song he was listening to on his iPod.  Then Niall was sitting on the counter, looking over Liam as he cooked, mindlessly throwing his arms over Liam's shoulders.  His face was lit up, dazzled by the cooking food.  It was cute to watch, like a child catching a snowflake on their tongue.