Chapter 16

So, I would like to dedicate this chapter to cookieemookiee because her comment was actually perfect. Thanks babe. :)  I would also like to recognize Ilovepayne93 because her comment made me proud of my writing.  I love you guys. xx

 **MOST OF THIS GOT DELETED BC WATTPAD HATES ME UGH DAMMIT**

A/N

Wahhey.

I'm gonna force myself to write b/c lazyness. 

*sigh*

Chapter 16

-----

Harry's POV

I followed Louis to his room, but stopped in his doorway.  I stood and just watched him.  He was in the process of lifting his shirt over his head, and it was stretching his back muscles.  I honestly had to fight the urge to touch him, and I barely restrained myself.  I watched as he turned around and his eyes landed on me.  I cleared my throat. "Is it, um... still alright if I sleep with you...?" I questioned, not sure of myself.

Louis shook his head, and smiled as he looked down.  "Of course it is Haz," he told me, as if it were a pointless question.

I smiled shy at him as I walked in. "Thanks," I said as I shut the door.

"Yea, yea... get over here," he ordered as he jumped down onto the bed, making it groan from his body weight.  I didn't hesitate to plop myself down onto his bed too.  I tore off my shirt and shimmied out of my pants awkwardly, because I was laying down.  Louis laughed at me, so I thumped him on the nose.

"Oi, that hurt!" he yelled jokingly.

"Good," I huffed. "It's not nice to laugh at people, Lou," I scolded him playfully.

He leaned closer and smirked to me. "But isn't it?" 

My breath caught in my throat when I realized how close we were.  Does this not affect him like it affects me?  I gained some courage as I spoke out a simple 'no.'  

*THIS IS WHERE IT GOT DELTED SO I HAVE TO RE-WRITE IT DAMMIT*

He leaned in closer to me. "I guess I'm not nice then." My breath caught in my throat as I looked to him.  I smirked and said, "No, you're not."

I turned my back towards him and heard him mumble 'rude.'  I kept my back to him as I felt him try to snuggle into me.  "Hazza, come snuggle."  I didn't move, making it seem like I were mad at him, when in reality, I would've gladly snuggled.  "Hazzzzz, please?"  With him begging my name, I just gave in, I couldn't not.  I scootched over towards him and smiled as his arm slid across onto my side, and he pulled me towards him.  I felt as my back pressed against his stomach, and I could easily say it was one of the best nights of sleep I'd ever got.

...

"LADS, GET YOUR BUTTS OUT OF BED AND GET DOWN HERE!"

It was early in the morning and I had no motivation to get up.  I rolled over on top on Louis and watched as his eyes slowly opened.  "G'morning Hazza."  He started to lean in towards me and I put my hand on his face before he did anything he regretted, he was probably still half asleep.  He laughed through my fingers and said, "What? I can't kiss you?  I am your boyfriend aren't I?" He questioned.  I just patted his face and got out of bed, feeling the cool air hit my body as I did so.