Chapter 2

Chapter 2

-----

Harry's POV

I woke up to see a figure standing in my doorway.  Louis.  He made his way into my room and onto my bed, right next to me. 

I glanced over at him only to see that he was staring at me, rather intensely.  His eyes were full of determination and ... lust?  No, it couldn't be.  I grinned at him and said, "Boo, what cha' staring at me f - mmmmppphhfff"  I was cut by a strong pair of lips being smacked onto my own.  Lou's lips.

I was in shock and my brain was trying to process what was happening.  I sat there wide eyed and lips unmoving.  Then it hit me.  My best mate kissed me ... IS kissing me.  I pulled away and Lou made a disapproving sound.  I looked back into his eyes to find that there still full of the same determination.

Lou was only mere inches from my face, and I could feel his breath on my lips.  I felt myself leaning in.  WHY THE HELL AM I LEANING IN!?!?! ... and why can't I stop?  I closed my eyes and gently pressed my lips against his, not daring to go any further.  Then he leaned in.

This felt different ... but it didn't feel wrong.  I let myself melt into the kiss as my hands found their way to the back of his neck, pulling him closer.  He tugged at my curls and I moaned into the kiss, making him giggle.  Damn him, he knew my weak spots.  Then his lips left mine, only for a second, then suddenly Lou was on top of me and his now swollen lips were connected back onto mine.  He was straddling my body while his hands were on either side of my head.  And I couldn't help but notice that our lips were moving completely in sync.

I pulled Lou even closer, if that was even possible, so that now our bodies we right up against each other.  He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance, and I all to willingly let him in.  As our tongues were both fighting for dominance, I felt Lou's hand grab my ass, and I gasped.  He smiled into the kiss as his hands started trailing up and down my torso, past my chest, pasted my stomach then down to...

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I sat straight up in my bed.  I slammed my hand down onto my alarm clock, silencing it.  I noticed that I was breathing heavily and sweating feverishly... and I couldn't get my heart to stopped beating like a race horse.

I let out a shaky sigh and ran my hand over my face.  It was just a dream, just a dream... I thought to myself.  But I liked it.  I mentally slapped myself.  I don't like Lou... I'm not gay, what-so-ever.  It was just a stupid dream, it meant nothing ... I dream about Lou all the time.  Not about hot snogging sessions, you don't.  I was really starting to hate this voice inside my head.  I sighed out loud and moved slightly, growning at my hard-on.  I subconciously started to re-run the dream through my head, and felt my problem get worse.  I decided to act on it and stripped out of my boxers then hopped into the shower.  

I had my moment and released my stress from the stupid dream, and stepped out of the bathroom.  I put on some comfy sweats and ran my hand threw my damp curls.  I'm just going to forget about it... all of it, and act like the dream never happened.  But it happened.  I sighed again at the voice in my head and tried to ignore the fact that it was right. 

I went down the steps to the kitchen, set on sticking to my plan of erasing it from my memory.

-----

A/N

Why hello there, people who are actually reading this. :)

This is my first attempt at writing smut, like, ever... so sorry if it blows. D:

Remember, this is the first Larry Stylinson Fanfic I have ever written ...so don't be to harsh, eh?

And I'm not sure if I'm going to continue on with this or not, it's up to you guys. :)

Anywhoo... fan, comment, vote... do whatever.

OH, and thankyou. :) xx

-Vee