Finding my sister

I ran for 2 days straight then I finally find my sister's house, I knocked on the door "oh hey Hannah come on in" said Rob. Ron is my sisters husband they got married 3 years ago, I walked in " is Katie here?" I asked Rob "no she's out, but she will be back in a-" said Rob but then Katie walked in the door "oh Hannah I didn't know you were visiting" Said Katie "oh about that can I talk to you alone" I asked my sister "yeah sure follow me" said Katie.
We walked into her room, I remember sharing a room with her she had The Beatles posters on the wall and she always used a purple pen when she wrote and now her room is plain with a couple pictures of me and her and some of her on her wedding day."so what did you want to talk about?" Asked Katie, I got a lump in my throat, then I told her about everything and how I needed to run away from him, I even cried a little "oh Hannah" she said and hugged me, "this is the world of a teenager" she said "what?" I said "this is what happens with us girls, we like a guy and when something goes wrong between us we fell like running away" said Katie "I'm just...confused" I said "I know" said Katie, "and I'll let you stay here" said Katie and she smiled and so did I.