Cloudy skies

As I was hugging him I knew I made the right decision to come home, "where were you?" Asked Oliver "I ran away" I said looking into this green eyes "why would you run away?" He asked me and let go of me "because..." I didn't know what to say "I wanted to get away from you" I said slowly. Oliver looked upset "but it was a stupid reason so we good?" I asked him "Hannah no we're not" he said and walked a step away from me "what? Why?" I asked him "why would you run away from me? I never tried to hurt you" he said. I couldn't figure a way of telling him why I ran away so I just looked away from him "Hannah! Don't freeze me out again" he yelled but I did freeze him out I had too "Look Hannah I know why you ran away" he said "why?" I asked him "to be with Luke" he said "no that's not it" I said "Okay then why!?" He said yelling at me "I CANT TELL YOU ALRIGHT!" I screamed at him "OH REALLY? WHAT IF I ASKED LUKE!" He yelled at me "I DIDNT GO WITH LUKE!" I yelled "OH YEAH I THINK YOUR LYING" He yelled. "NO IM NOT" I yelled "WELL I DONT WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE WHO LIES" he yelled and walked into his house and slammed the door.
Then it stared to rain and the sky was grey I felt as if the whole world hated me and I think it does.