Everyone but me

Things are really heated and chaotic around my small town right now. There are protests and riots in my high school. I'm only a freshmen and as soon as I got to this school, things went crazy.

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I'm trying to get over my favorite Wattpad book being discontinued: Living With the Originals. ):

PICTURE OF AIDEN OF TO THE SIDE------------------------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>

ENJOY!!! 

_____________________________________

Unknown POV

Her brown curly hair bounced as she walked with her friends. I started to jog over toward the three girls. She has to be my mate. My heart filled with warmth and electricity drew me to her. I started to shake with nervousness. What should I say? How should I say it?

I finally reached her and tapped her on the shoulder. She spun around to face me. Her chocolate brown eyes were surrounded by beautiful eyelashes. Her lips stood out like a single pink rose in the middle of a white rose garden. I guess we were staring at each other for too long because the girl next to her cleared her throat loudly. I couldn't take my eyes away from the beautiful girl though.

"H-hey me Za- I'm Zayne. Zayne Woods. Mate."

The girl giggled and I smiled. "I'm Stephanie. Stephanie Grey. So...uh...we're mates. Huh?"

"Yeah. I guess so."

"Eeeeeeeeh! Matesssss!" her blond friend said, scaring me to death.

"So...what now?" Stephanie asked with a questioning smile.

"Well, you can introduce me to your friends and I'll introduce you to my sister."

"Oh right. So, Zayne, this is my sister, Elie, and I've just met Leah. She's Elie's roommate and my brother's mate."

I nodded to both girls and waved my sister and her friends over. "So, this is my little sister, Asha. She's 13."

"Well, I'll be 14 in a few weeks. You're only 14 anyway, Zayne. You act like your 16." Asha whined with her big mouth.

"Anyway, these are her best friends, Adeline and Selah. They're like my two other little sisters."

Stephanie giggled and shook hands with Selah, Adeline, and Asha. A guy with dirty blond hair walked over to us and I stood protectively infront of Stephanie. "It's okay. Zayne, this is my brother Nick. Nick, this is Zayne, my mate."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICK'S POV

I just saw two guys making out. Oh gosh. I need my mate. My skin is burning. I shouldn't have let her go. She's too far away.

I was in a full-out sprint to her. I could tell just where she was. It must be a perk of having a mate. When I spotted her, I slowed to a walk. I felt so much calmer just seeing her. Just as I was going to pull Leah into an embrace, Stephanie said, "......brother Nick. Nick, this is Zayne, my mate." I froze and slowly turned around to face my 13 year old baby sister.

"WHAT?! You're 13. You shouldn't be dating, let alone mating!"

"Nick calm down. She can't control when she'll find her mate." Leah said, instantly calming me down when she layed her delicate hand on my chest.

"The Moon Goddess has spoken, Nick." Elie said with a smile.

"Ok. Ok." I sighed. "Hello, Zayne. I'm Nick Grey, Stephanie's older brother. I smell alpha in you. Why?"