Not What It Seems

Oh my gosh, guys. I'm so sorry I said that I would update soon and then I didn't ugh. I'm "just winging" this story. Nothing is planned at all. Ugh. I'll try to update more frequently. I'm so sorry. Don't hate me! So.....here's the story.

Oh and pic on the side

STEPHANIE GREY---------------------------------------->>>>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been about 3 months since classes started here. About three weeks ago, Aiden and I officially became a couple. My brother and Leah mated..... in my room. Ugh. We also found out that Nick's roommate, Leo, is Leah's twin brother. I laughed a bit at that. What are the odds? I haven't had any other weird dreams about being the " Necromancer Luna". Stephanie and Zayne are dating. She turned fourteen last week. Everything here at Forest Hills is going great. I just hope it stays that way.

.................................................................................................................

"Babe?" Aiden's voice was followed by the knocks. "El? You there? It's Saturday. Do you want to go on a date?"

"One sec. I'll let you in. I have to get ready though. Okay?"

"Sure."

About 20 minutes of Aiden waiting and me showering, we went off to our date...... wherever that may be. He says it's a surprise.

"We're going to have to drive there okay? It's about an hour away."

I smiled and hopped into his red Infinity G3X. The seats felt like they were made just for my buttocks. I yawned, suddenly feeling fatigue.

"It's alright go to sleep, I'll wake you up when we get there." I nodded and closed my eyes.

My eyes opened, but I wasn't in a car. Aiden wasn't there.

"Oh no." I pinched myself. Hard. But no matter how hard I pinched, I couldn't wake up.

"It's no use my Luna."

"Why are you haunting me? Who are you?"

"I'm your Death. I'm not haunting you. I'm warning you."

"Leave me and my dreams alone!"

"Let me just warn you tha-"

"Yes, I know!!! When I find my mate something terrible will happen. I GET IT!!! Now let me leave this nightmare."

"As you wish. I shall not come back for your mate will soon arrive." Death took seven steps toward me, stepping on crunching gravel and twigs. I tried to step back, away from him, but I couldn't move. I opened my mouth to scream, but before I could utter a sound, my mouth slammed shut as if I was a puppet with an invisible puppeteer.

"Ah ah ah. I wouldn't do that if I were you. Just stay still so I can kill you quickly and you can go back to your happy happy fun time with your companion. I should also warn you that he is not what he seems. Neither am I." Following his advice, he plunged an object which looked like a scythe into my abdomen. No scream escaped me, but when my eyes flew open again, I was in the car with Aiden. We had pulled over and he was hovering over me with a terribly concerned face.

"Oh my God, El. Don't do that to me again. You weren't breathing or moving. I-I thought......"

"I'm fine. I saw Death again."

"Why does he keep bothering you?"

"He was warning me. He could have done it in a less violent and spooky way, but I guess that's just his style." I said with a shrug.