Sweet Dreams

A/N: Sorry about the looooooooong wait. I've been getting ready for boarding school. It's a lot of work, but I'm excited. Does anybody watch Teen Wolf? It's an awesome show, so check it out! Mondays at 10/9c only on MTV.

This summer is so boring. I have nothing to do other than school work. Ugh. Anyone doing anything awesome?

Hope you like this chapter! Happy Moonday!

Word of the day: sidle- to move sideways or obliquely

Photo of Zayne------------------>>>>>>>>>

.......................................................................................................

AIDEN'S POV

I felt strikes of pain exploding in my face. My eyes flew open and I jumped up. A crow darted away in fright, taking a bit of my flesh with it. I touched my face which had drips of blood streaming down my cheeks from large holes which covered my face.

'Where am I?'

I looked around at the clearing I was in and the dense forest around me.

'How did I get here?'

The forest was somber and I was frightened. I could feel the craters in my face healing. There was a small sound of car tires about two miles to my left and I raced toward the sound.

I ended up next to a busy highway. I couldn't recall much of anything. The last thing I remember is heading to the werewolf boarding school.

"Ugh." I grunted in pain as flashes of images filled my head. I felt as if my head would explode. Memories. Memories. A girl. Eleanor Grey. Her brother, sister. Second mate. Evil. Death.

I remember three people. One, a girl. Eleanor. Her eyes held pain as they sleepily closed. Second, there was a hooded figure. Death. He hovered over me, his fist coming closer and closer to my face slowly as if in slow motion. The last person I remember was a man. He wore a dark brown trench coat. I watched as my memories flashed before my eyes.

I remember. I remember everything.

---------------------------------------------------

ELIE'S POV

"Eleanor. Don't be afraid. Look Elie." My body would not stop shaking and trembling. "Look at me NOW!"

'Please. Someone, wake me up.' I thought

I turned my head toward the voice and found a girl with my hair and my face. The only physical differences were that she was nude and covered in blood, and her eyes were a bright red while mine are a florescent grey. She raised her hand to my throat and her nails grew to their full wolf length. They pressed against my throat, crushing it and I struggled for breath.

"Awaken. Fulfill your destiny."

I gasped and my eyes flew open, filled with tears, and I shot up grabbing Luke who looked so innocent sleeping under the moon's glow.

"Luke!"

"What's wrong?" he asked groggily and worried, sitting up.

"I-I'm the one who goes dark in the future. Aren't I?"

He laid back down and closed his eyes, releasing a sad sigh. "Yes, that's what I saw, but I won't let that happen. What was your dream about?"

"In my nightmare, I saw an evil creepy American Horror Story like replica of myself, but she was covered in blood and her eyes were red. She was me and I was her. She sang a dark lullaby. It went a bit like this.....'Death shall follow you follow you follow you to your birthday. Once the time comes, you'll-"