A nasty motel and an encounter with Death

PICTURE OF NICK ON THE SIDE------------------------------------>

WATCH THE VAMPIRE DIARIES ON THURSDAYS. HERE'S THE CHAPTER.

..............................................................................

ELIE'S POV

Nick and Dad filled up the van while us ladies sat on the couch watching Teen Wolf. This show amuses me greatly. I mean seriously, come on, we are nothing like that. Yellow eyes? Nope. Hairy as hell? Nop.....ok that may be a yes. But what with the ugly as hell nails. Those aren't claws and those "werewolves" are really just fake big ugly dogs. But, I do love the show.

Ok, back to the story. After the van was full with our clothes and stuff, we all loaded into the car. Where are we going? I haven't got a clue.

After riding around in the car for thirteen hours, singing 99 bottles of pop on the wall, we arrived at a rundown rathole of a motel. My sensitive werewolf noise picked up on the gut wrenching stench coming from the motel.

" You've got to be kidding me. It smells like someone died in here." I whined.

" Aww come on live a little sis." Nick laughed.

" I will live a little, but not here. Um dad? Where is the shifter school anyway?"

" Ah ah ah. That's a surprise. You'll have to wait and see!"

With that said, we waltzed into the disgusting motel and rented our room for the night. To my surprise, the room were pretty neat and had an OK smell to it.

...........................................................................................................

It was cold when I woke up. Damp is more like it. The smell of dew in the morning. My hair cascaded onto my shoulders as I sat up in the yawning grass. I was in the forest. Last I remember, I was sound asleep in that shit hole of a motel. Where am I? I stood for a mere second before tumbling back onto the grassy ground.

I heard the faintest sound of a twig snapping and i swung my head in the twig's direction. A dark, extremely large figure ran past, swishing my hair into my eyes. Before I could move the hair, I was thrown into the air. The tree I hit knocked all of the breath out of me. That's when I saw him. The man with the scar running across his face. His black death hoodie casted deadly shadows on his face. I held my breath and backed up into the tree behind me, trying to hide myself from him, but he saw me.

He grabbed me by the throat and whispered, "Death will come to you once you find your mate. Bye bye my dear Necromancer Luna." Then, he stabbed me with a knife that seemed to appear out of thin air. A blood curling scream erupted from within me.

............................................................................................................

That's when I woke up. Sweating, in the ugly motel room, with my family surrounding me with frightened looks on their faces. I was breathing heavily, but then I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I put my hand under the sheets and lightly touched my stomach. Bringing my hand up, I noticed dark red, thick liquid drenching my fingers. Blood. I looked back up to my family and stared at Nick. Then, my eyes rolled into my head and I was gone.

LATER...

After my wound healed, I woke up. It was exactly 10 in the morning. I must have been asleep for four hours and I'm already healed. Boy, do I love being a werewolf.

When everyone was awake and ready to go, we got ourselves into the fam van and began on our way. No one dared break the awkward, wondering silence. Well, except for Nick. "So...what was with all the screaming and blood? Did you get your period?"

" NO! Nick, it was just a dream! A nightmare."

Mom chose to add in," About what?"

"Well, long story short, I woke up in the forest confused. Some creepy hooded guy told me I will die when I find my mate. Then he stabbed me in the stomach, killing me. He called me the Necromancer Luna."

" What a weird dream," Stephanie said. I nodded.

" Yeah." Nick added.

My parents shared an unnerving look between each other and stayed quiet.

" What is it mom? Dad?"

" It's nothing you have to worry about at the moment, Eleanor." Dad said.

Whenever my dad calls me Eleanor, it means some he is worried. My dad its rarely worrisome. Uh-oh.

......................................................................................................

We were three minutes from the school and it was 5:21. Butterflies crashed into the walls of my stomach, and by the looks of things, Nick and Steph had the same jitters.

We pulled up to the enormous, glowing white school that had the same feel as the moon. The garden in the front was perfectly crafted. A few hundred kids piled into the school saying goodbye to there loved ones and hello to old and new friends. Steph, Nick, and I followed the other shifter kids after bidding farewell to our parents.

We picked up our schedules, room keys, and school information packets. When Stephanie left to find her best friend, Lily, Nick and I made our way to our rooms. Since the dorms are co-ed, our rooms are directly across from each other, and Steph's rooms is right next to mine. My brother decided to go to my room first, then we would travel to his after. I knocked on my door to see if my roommate had breast me to the room, room 101, and a sleepy looking blond girl opened the door. She had bright green eyes that were surrounded by tons of mascara and eyeliner, and plump, full lips. As soon as she opened the door, I heard two gasps. First, my brother. Second, my roommate.

" Hi. You must be my roommate. I'm Eleanor, but you can call me Elie." I extended my hand to her for a handshake, but neither her nor my brother paid me any mind. They just continued staring into each other's eyes like they had discovered a new species.

" Mate!" spoke the strange girl who had yet to introduce herself to me.

" Mate." Nick said flashing a lady killer smile.

What in the world is going on here?

..........................................................................................

A/N SORRY IT'S SO SHORT. I'M NOT REALLY FEELING WATTPAD. NOT ENOUGH COMMENTS,

VOTES, FANS. HOWEVER THANKYOU TO JODIEEEE123 FOR GIVING ME A LITTLE BOOST.

I WILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT PART LONGER. BUT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO..

VOTE.......

COMMENT.......

FAN.......

ENJOY!!!!