Control

A/N: So, I have this super hard project for History right now, but it feels more like an art project. I'm constructing a replica of the Alhambra building.

And has anybody seen the Great Gatsby? If you have, tell me how you felt about it.

I hope you guys like this chapter. I felt like since I had taken such a long time to upload last time that I owed it to you to give you a bit more than usual. I know it's extremely short, but I will most likely upload again by Thursday.

PIC OF LUNA GREY, ELIE'S MOM--------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And here *drumroll please* is the chapter. Hope you like it.

...............................................................................................................

AIDEN’S POV

“Sorry babe.” I felt myself say. I didn’t want to say that, but I couldn’t control myself. Elie convulsed on the floor, withering and whimpering and I stood in my place, stiff as a board without being able to do anything. I tried to reach out to her; I tried to call her name, help her, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t do a thing.

“Good job, Aiden. You did well, very well.” I know that voice. I know it; I can’t remember whose it is though.

Elie whimpered, “Aiden.” I tried to turn my head toward her to no avail.

“Your Aiden can not hear you,” the creepy guy in a dark brown trench coat told her. Elie didn’t respond. “About a week or so ago, you see, I installed a surprise into your Aiden. He became mine. I needed him to capture you. You are dangerous and I can’t have something so dangerous living. So, I need you to die. Can you do that for me?” Elie didn’t respond. I couldn’t see her and I had thought he did something else to her. “If you want to die, don’t respond.” She didn’t say a thing. I tried so hard, so very hard to move, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t. “Very well then.”

After about a minute of silence and a soft struggling sound, I heard a crack and then all hell broke loose.

I swung my head over to where Elie laid dazed. Then, using all of my strength, I fought against the man's compulsion and turned my body toward her, taking a step toward her.

“Aiden! Fight him! Now.” The man who seemed to have control over me told me, and my body (without my permission) listened. I walked towards the completely black wolf that burst from the forest a few moments ago. My steps were shaky as I tried to fight the man’s command. I couldn’t; I was hopeless.

I have never seen a fully black wolf before. There has never been a fully covered black or white wolf in centuries.

“Ugh. Stop me.” I struggled to say to the strange wolf standing before me. He shifted back into his human state and nodded. His hand balled up into a fist and he swung at me, but my body quickly ducked, missing the blow. The weird mind-control freak was nowhere in sight, but I still didn’t have full control over my body. “I’m sorry, I can’t control myself.”

“I know. You’re under his control. I’m sorry, but this is going to hurt.”

With that, he punched me square in the nose, and my lights were out.

UNKNOWN POV

I sat there driving and watching Elie sleep. She was a beautiful sleeping. Her dark hair and light grey eyes contrasted wonderfully.

He could have killed her. I could have lost her. The one person that matters could have slipped out of my grasp in a moment if I hadn't arrived at the time that I did.

I don't think I'm ready for her t wake up. What if she doesn't like me? I haven't exactly been the nicest or the most gentle with her. Ugh. I guess I've just got to be my charming, amazingly awesome self.

ELIE’S POV

“So El, I just want to say I told you so.

“What? Where am I? Who are y- wait a second. Death? Why am I here with you? You said you weren't going to bother me anymore. Well, you’re bothering me!”

Death laughed. “Calm down. Calm down.”

I huffed. "Why am I he-" Before I could finish my question all of the memories from what just happened knocked into me like a brick wall. "Oh gosh. Where's Aiden? Oh."

"Don't worry, your little boy toy is fine. He's in the woods somewhere probably still unconscious."

"He's unconscious?! We have to go back! I have to help him!"

"Relax. He'll be fine. Trust me." Death said, putting his large beautiful hand over mine, calming me in an instant.

When I snapped back from my daze, I tore my hand from his. "Don't touch me and I don't trust you."

"Fine, but we're gonna be together for a while so you should get to know me." He took off his black hood, and under his spooky hoody was a beyond gorgeous teenage guy. His eyes were a bright almost unreal blue and his skin was a blemish-free cream color. I think I may have felt drool on my chin.

"So, to start off, my name's not Death; it's Luke."

"Ok."

"And.....I'm your mate."

...................................................................................................

So tell me how it was, what you would like to happen, anything else you want or would like to tell me.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO

COMMENT...................................

VOTE...............................................

FAN.............................................

AND SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MY STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!