"Powers activated"

5 months ago..

"Zee.. when i'm not here anymore, i want you to take my place, in the Insolense." TIO said, as he looked off into the void of the Insolense mind.

"Huh? But why me?" Zee looked at him, confused.

"Well.. you remind me of when i was your age. When i was a quiet, young boy. So much can come of a quiet child like you."

TIO patted Zee on the head.

"Really?" Zee asked, in doubt.

"Of course!" TIO replied.

A small, purple orb appeared in TIO's hand.

"Take this. It will give you great power."

Zee hesitated.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt. It will only activate once time comes."

TIO places the orb in Zee's hands, as she held them out.

As orb melts in her hands, she feels something crawl up her spine.

"What now?" Zee asks.

"Now, you wait for the time to come. Be prepared."

TIO snaps his fingers, as Zee wakes up from that strange "dream."

     Present...

A few months after giving Monroe the cure, the infection seemed to have gotten worse.

TIO was right, looking for this cure is one of the worst mistakes we've ever made. Now, we suffer the consiquences.

The Safeplace members seem to be getting into arguments more frequently, which scared the kids (Zee, Zuzy and Georgie).

Zee wanted to escape, however, Zuzy and Georgie thought it was a bad idea. So she went alone without them knowing.

As she was running into forest, she suddenly got dizzy and her heart started pounding. Her vision was blurred and she heard whispers everywhere.

A strange circle appeared below her, then suddenly, she blacked out.

She finally woke up after what felt like a few seconds, however, her appearance was different. She seemed to have "aged up" and had a completely different outfit. One of her eyes turned into an insolense eye and half of her face was pitch black. It was like she was an entirely different person.

She suddenly remembered what TIO said.

The time has come. Her powers have activated.

It was a start of a new era.