"Pain"

!! TW: This chapter contains graphic descriptions of scenes. If you are not comfortable with that, i don't suggest reading any further.

     "I think i'm starting to get a hang of this!" Zee said, proudly. She had learned how to properly manage and use her abilities with the help of Laura and some other Insolense members.

"Now let's not get overzealous here..." someone said from behind.

It was Mr.Stitchy, but.. he seemed... different. His aura was much darker than before. You can almost feel the amount of power he has. It's so powerful that a rotten scent filled the air around them.

"You again? What is it this time?" Zee said. She was practically fed up with Stitchy's bullshit.

"Do you know the amount of pain you would feel trying to fight me?" He said, as he held the bottom of his lantern with his free hand.

"What?" Zee asked, a bit confused.

Suddenly, the lantern shined brightly. Pain traveled through Zee's body. She fell to her knees, screaming in agony.

The pain was unexplainable. It felt like a hundred knives stabbing her multiple times on every part of her body. It felt like her organs were being squished by an anvil.

She couldn't do anything, she couldn't use her powers. It was like some sort of force field preventing her from doing anything.

"How do you feel?" He asked, staring down at her.

However, she couldn't get anything out of her throat other than screams. Suddenly, the pain stopped.

Zee breathed heavily. Relief washed over her, like water being splashed onto her by her past bullies.

"How do you feel?" Mr.Stitchy asked once more, squinting his eye.

"I... w-what..?"

"HOW DID YOU FEEL? IDIOT!" he yelled, the rotten stench grew stronger, like his frustration.

"B-..bad..." she said, still processing what had just happened.

"This is my final warning, zebra." He continued, "it's either you continue to fight me.. and die a slow, painful death... or, give up.. and continue to live."

Zee struggled to get up. "Bastard.." she mumbled.

Mr.Stitchy disappeared, as soon as she blinked.

Meanwhile, Georgie struggled to sleep, in fear of running into the entity again.

He wasn't sure who to trust, stress filled his soul.

"It's really up to you." Those words repeated in his mind, until it sounded like a foreign language.

He turned to Y/N and Zuzy. They were fast asleep.

"How can they even sleep at a time like this..?" He thought to himself.

"Then again, i managed to sleep at the mall a few years ago when the infection started.."

He recalled all the good times he had before the infection. His 12th birthday, his first time at the Carnival, etc.. He felt tears roll down his cheeks, and into his pillow.

He started to relax a bit. It's like his tears were his stress, and crying was like pouring all the stress out in a drain.

He fell asleep later on. And you guessed it, he met Stitchy once again.

"Well, have you made a choice..?" The tall creature asked.

"Um..." Georgie wasn't sure of what to say.