"Face to face"

It was a rainy day, Mr.Stitchy walked deep in the forest. The cold rain running down his skin.

All this time he'd only ever felt one emotion, anger. Ever since TIO became powerful, that was all he'd ever felt. But after the fight, despite being an all powerful being, he felt... fear, anxiety.. running down his spine.

He kept thinking about last night, "How could i not sense her? How could she have snuck behind me like that? How did i feel pain when i was stabbed with a mere fencing sword?"

He stopped in his tracks, "It had only been a few months... i think.. that child couldn't have possibly developed such power!"

"How strange, am i right?"

Mr.Stitchy looked back, "Laura, what are you doing here?"

"I felt something was bothering you, sir." She said, looking up at him.

He turned his back on her, "Please go back. You need to keep a close eye on that zebra."

Laura smiled, "she's learning very quickly, you know? She might have a chance on beating you."

Stitchy's hand formed into a fist, "What do you mean by that, Laura..?"

"I mean, she's very fast in understanding her abilities. She'll master them pretty soon, and knows that very well.. a bit of a pick-me, am i right?"

A chill ran down Mr.Stitchy's spine. This is all leading back to TIO.

"Thank you for informing me. You may go back now." He said.

"I'll see you next time, sir." She said, going through the portal again.

Meanwhile...

Willow examined Y/N's bandages. "Hmm.. i guess we can just take it off and put it back if it's not healed."

"Sure, i'm okay with that." Y/N said.

"Tigry?"

Tigry hesitated, "Fine, i guess.. just be careful."

"Yes, sarge."

"Please don't call me that, i get PTSD."

Willow carefully took off the gauze, revealing the wound.

"Looks fine to me." She said.

"Soo.. what do we do?"

"You're good to go, congrats!" She said, patting their shoulder.

"Oh, cool!" Y/N smiled. "Thanks for helping the kids and i, by the way. Not sure if we could've survived without you both."

"O-oh.. yeah, no biggie." Willow turned away, trying to cover her face which was red in embarrassment.

"No problem, Y/N. I guess we owe you for helping us back then." Tigry chuckled, resting his arm on Willow's shoulder.

"Oh, i was just doing my job." Y/N blushed.

Zuzy and Georgie walk inside.

"What did we miss?"

"Nothing much, Zuzy." Willow smiled softly.

"Oh, by the way, before i forget." Tigry said. "We're running low on toilet paper."

"AGAIN!?" Willow jumped. "THAT'S THE 2ND TIME THIS WEEK!"

"There's 5 people here, Wil. What do you expect?"

"HOW MUCH TOILET PAPER DO YOU GUYS USE!?"

. . .

"Ugh, whatever. I'll go out to look for some later."

"I'll come." Georgie said.

Zuzy held his shoulder, "Me too."