"Stitchy"

It was 7am. Y/N, Georgie and Zuzy decided to look for a safeplace, since the spot they were in right now wasn't very safe.

Georgie kept thinking about what happened last night. He never expected Zee to side with the entity that traumatized literally everyone.

"Maybe i should tell Zuzy.." he thought.

"But.. she probably won't believe me. Neither will Y/N. Zee was so sweet, no one would expect her to do such a thing."

Thoughts continued. Georgie was so focused on his thoughts that he didn't notice he was falling behind Y/N and Zuzy.

"George! Hurry up, will you?" Zuzy yelled.

"Oh! Sorry.." Georgie apologized, as he catched up to them.

Around 30 minutes later, the 3 came across an old cabin. It looked as if someone was living there.

"Hey! Look over there!" Y/N pointed at the cabin.

"Should we go in?" Zuzy asked, a bit hesitant.

"We should knock first." Y/N replied.

The 3 went over to the cabin, Y/N softly knocked on the door.

"Dumbass, knock harder. They won't hear tha-"

Just as Zuzy was about to finish her sentence. A familiar voice yelled from inside.

"Who's there?"

The 3 all looked at each other.

"Umm.. this is Y/N. I'm here with 2 of my friends.."

"Y/N? That sounds familiar." The voice replied.

The door opened, revealing the mystery man (or should i say woman).

"Willow?" Georgie said, a bit surprised.

"Yup, funny seeing you guys again." Willow gave a soft smile. Her aura was certainly different from when they last saw her.

"Hey, aren't there supposed to be more of you?" She asked.

"Well.. it's a long story.." Y/N replied.

"Can we come in? We're pretty tired." Zuzy asked, politely.

"Of course!" Willow said, as she gestured them to come inside.

The 3 went inside, it was pretty warm and they were already relaxed.

"Do you need anything? Food, water?" Willow asked.

"I'll just have water." Georgie replied.

"Me too." Zuzy said.

"I'm kinda hungry.." Y/N said.

"Alright, i'll prepare food and water. Sit on the couch while you wait." Willow walked off to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, Willow came back with the food and water. They all thanked Willow as they began to eat and drink.

"So, what happened?" Willow asked.

"Oh, well.." Y/N continued.

"Pony got infected, then Giraffy, then Mimi. So.. we had to find a new place to stay."

"Oh my God.. i'm so sorry to hear that." Willow gave a concerned expression.

"You all can stay here for as long as you'd like. We have an extra room anyway." She continued.

" "we"? " Zuzy questioned.

"Yeah, Tigry and i decided to start fresh." Willow replied.

"Wait.. you guys are in a relationship now!?" Georgie asked, surprised.

"Hah! Good one. Of course not! We still hate each other, kinda." Willow scoffed.

"The more you hate the more you love, i guess" Zuzy teased.

"Where is he anyway?" Y/N asked.

"He's out for supplies. He'll be back in a while though." Willow said.

"Ah, okay then." Y/N replied.

There was awkward silence, for about 5 seconds.

"Hey, wait a minute. Didn't Zizzy or something have 2 sisters?" Willow asked, in realization.

"She ran away. I don't wanna be reminded of her and Zizzy right now, if that's okay." Zuzy said, a bit harshly.

"Oh, i'm sorry." Willow apologized.

The awkward silence came back.

     At the Insolense mind...

"Dammit.. why is it so hard to master these powers? How does TIO do this!?" Zee said to herself low on energy, after 2 hours of practice.

"Maybe you're not fit for this... you should give up.." a voice said from behind.

Zee turned around to see the owner of the voice.

A tall dark figure with a teddy bear head appeared.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"That information is of no importance.. all you need to know is that what you're doing is, without a doubt, unnecessary.." he continued.

"You will never succeed.. you can't even do the simplest thing properly. You clearly aren't cut out for this.. you should just stay quiet."

Zee was confused. What is he saying? Why is he saying these things? Who is he?

"Okay?" She said, unsure of what else to say.

"Aren't you guilty for leaving your poor sister? She hasn't been acting herself lately.. and it's all because of you." The figure spoke once more.

He continued, "you left her. Now she is lonely and has no family."

"How do you know that?" Zee questioned.

"Don't you feel remorse for those you have left..?" The figure wouldn't stop guilt tripping her.

"You made them suffer for your own selfish reasons. You should feel guilty, but you don't, because you think what you're doing is right. That's a bit selfish, don't you think?"

Zee was speechless. What is he saying? Who does he think he is?

The entity spoke once more.

"Say something, Zee."

His voice had a strange aura. It was soft, yet intimidating.

"I.. wha.." Zee couldn't get anything out of her mouth.

The entity disappeared, within a blink of an eye.

Zee stood there, flabbergasted, unsure of what to do next.

(I'm sorry, i have no idea how to end this off. I hope you're enjoying this story so far. See you in the next one! Bye!)