"Convince"

!!TW: this chapter contains swearing. If you are not comfortable with that, i suggest not reading this.

    2 years have passed, the Safeplace members got infected one by one. The only survivors were Georgie, Zuzy and Y/N.

The 3 ran out of the building as infected Mimi was chasing them, after a while, they seemed to have lost her. However, they got lost in the process.

It was pitch black and they didn't have a flashlight, the only things they had were their weapons.

"Fuck! What now?" Zuzy said, frustrated.

"Relax! Let's just wait for the sun to come up." Georgie said, trying to calm her down.

"Relax..? RELAX!? HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA RELAX! EVERYONE'S DEAD AND WE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE WE ARE!"

"Zuzy.." Y/N held her shoulder.

After Zee's disappearance, Zuzy got more irritable and picked fights more often. She didn't have anything to lose, now that both of her sisters were gone.

Georgie and Zuzy gathered some wood and created a campfire, while Y/N was making a tent out of sticks.

"You guys rest, i'll keep an eye out." Y/N said.

"What about you? Aren't you tired?" Georgie asked.

"No, it's fine. I slept earlier anyway." Y/N replied.

Georgie got in the tent and quickly fell asleep.

Zuzy stayed outside, staring at the campfire.

"Zuzy, you should rest too." Y/N said.

She ignored them, and looked away from the flame.

Y/N sighed, "look, it's gonna be okay-"

"No, it's not. You always say that it's gonna get better but it never does." She replied, with tears in her eyes.

"Look- maybe it just needs more time?" Y/N said, trying to make her feel better.

"..i just can't wait anymore, Y/N. This is too much already..."

Zuzy continued, "i just want my family back.. i want the group to be back.."

Tears bawled out of her eyes. It pained Y/N to see someone suffer at a young age.

Y/N moved next to Zuzy, giving her a hug. The warmth and comfort of Y/N made Zuzy cry even more, since it reminded her of Zizzy's presence, a presence that felt like home.

Zee watched all of this unfold, behind a tree. She felt pity for her sister and wanted her to join her. However, she could only visit people while they were asleep, since her abilities haven't been mastered yet.

She decided to visit Georgie, since he was asleep.

She teleported herself in Georgie's mind. Georgie soon teleported after, with his back facing her.

"Huh..? Wait.. no- this can't be.." he said to himself.

"Long time no see, George." Zee said, casually.

Georgie's eyes widened, as he turned around to see the familiar figure.

"Z-Zee..?" He said, in disbelief.

"Seems like things aren't going so well.." Zee continued.

"Look, i know what you're thinking. But listen-"

"NO! I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THIS IS GOING!" Georgie interrupted.

"YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME JOIN YOU AND TORTURE ME WITH MY BAD MEMORIES!"

"You're right, not with the last bit though." Zee said, calmly.

"STOP LYING! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE UP TO!" Georgie's anger grew.

"No, you don't" Zee continued.

"This was all a big misunderstanding. TIO didn't start the infection."

"PROVE IT, YOU TRAITOR!" Georgie stepped closer.

"How about you prove why he DID start the infection?"

"Mr.P said he got whispers telling him to test the cure!"

"And how do you know it's TIO?"

"WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE!?"

"Maybe another entity? One before him, maybe?"

"REALLY? WHO THEN!?"

"An old friend, perhaps. One that gave him his powers?"

"I- THAT DOESN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION"

"I mean, it sort of does if you think about it."

There was silence for a few seconds.

"George." Zee got closer.

"STAY BACK!" Georgie yelled.

A strange force pulled Georgie closer. The 2 were now just 2 feet apart.

"Now.." Zee continued.

"Would you like to join me and stop the entity who started this apocolypse?"

"Of course not! I would NEVER! You're literally siding with the one that ruined our lives!" Georgie catched his breath.

He continued, "you know, i trusted you, Zee. I even liked you a bit! But now i realized, i never even knew you!"

There was silence once more.

The strange force finally let go of Georgie.

"Okay then." Zee said with a soft smile.

She continued, "but if you ever change your mind, you can always let me know!"

She snapped her fingers, but nothing happened.

"What was that?" Georgie asked.

"J-just give me a moment, it was meant to wake you up. Look, i'm kinda new to this stuff!" Zee said, repeatedly snapping her fingers.

After a few tries, Georgie finally woke up.

It was now 6am. It seemed like Zuzy never slept since she was sitting next to him, looking a bit hungover (she wasn't, just to be clear).

Georgie contemplated on what had just happened.

"Maybe she was right.."

"No! What am i thinking!? Of course she's not!"

"But.. ahh! Whatever!"

Will he join Zee in looking for Mr.Stitchy?

Or will he continue living a life, constantly fighting monsters?