"Difficult Decisions"

Zuzy took Zee's hand, she had finally accepted the deal.

Suddenly, she felt a striking pain in her back.

"Z-Zee..? What's going on..?"

"Don't worry." Zee said, "it's part of the process. It'll only last a bit."

Zuzy dropped to her knees. The pain had spread through her body. It was truely unbearable.

"Sis! It hurts!"

"I know, i know.." she said, grabbing onto Zuzy's hand, reassuring her.

The pain suddenly disappeared in a heartbeat. She felt.. powerful. It was like her eyes have been opened for the first time.

It felt... great.

"So, how do you feel?" Zee asked, giving an innocent-looking smile.

"..better." Zuzy said, holding onto her chest.

"Good!" Zee clasped her hands together. "I'll have to send you back now."

"Huh!? Already!?"

"Yeah, just remember.." Zee continued, "you musn't tell anyone about this. Especially Georgie. I think you already know what will happen.."

"Um.. i don't actually..."

"They might kick you out, Zuzy."

"Why though? They'll know that you're okay!"

"W-well.. it's a story for another time. Anyway, i'll have to send you back now before the others start to worry."

"Okay.. just- one last hug..?" Zuzy asked with open arms.

Zee was surprised, but what was she expecting? This was Zuzy, afterall.

"Sure.." she said, letting her arms out to her.

Zuzy hugged her tight. Zee felt a warm feeling inside her, a feeling she had never felt in months. It felt like... home.

"Alright.. i think that's enough." She said, as Zuzy let go.

"I'll see you again soon, right?" Zuzy asked.

"Of course. I'm not sure when but.. we'll see each other again, for sure." Zee replied.

"Oh, okay. Well.. i guess this is goodbye? For now?" Zuzy took a few steps back.

"Yup, well.. i'll see you later."

"B-bye.. i love you!"

"..i love you too."

A strange feeling washed over Zee as she said those 4 words. She'd never said that before, with her own voice. She almost didn't want to send Zuzy back, but she had to. Otherwise, there would be commotion in the real world.

She snapped her fingers, Zuzy disappeared within the blink of an eye.

"So.." a voice appeared from behind. It was Laura.

"Oh, Laura. Pleasure seeing you here hehe... um, how long have you been there..?"

"Long enough." She joked, "anyway, looks like you're getting better with your powers pretty quickly."

"Oh, thanks." Zee smiled.

Laura stared at Zee, before saying, "..seems like we'll defeat Mr.Stitchy after all..."

At the river...

"Ughh! Where is she!?" Georgie groaned, impatiently.

"Why do you think we're looking for her?" Willow said, brushing the hair out of her face.