1# My old school

As I push open the double's doors the bell rings through the hallway. I follow the crowd of kids before turning off into a dark classroom. I flick on the light to reveal my bully.
"Tsk tsk tsk, wrong place at the wrong time" He purrs. I turn to walk out of the room, but another tall boy stands in my way blocking the exit.
"Why leaving so soon?" I hear as I turn around. A big fist collides with my face making me drop to the ground.
"Aw are you going to cry?" Asks the other boy with that he kicks me in the stomach making me groan in pain.
"Ew, you even sound like a freak" My bully says as they both start beating the shit out of me.

Just as I'm about to pass out my body moves on its own and stands up, I feel heat bubbling up through me as my skin starts to glow a light orange.
"What the fuck" My skin gets so hot that you can see my bones throught it.
'Kill them, you know you want to' The voice inside my head chimes. I look around to see my bully's about to punch me again.

'Boom' Flames explode around me causing my bullies to fling backwards hitting their back on the wall behind them. Desks and chair obliviate around me and the sound of windows shattering into little shards fill my ears along with the crackling of fire. Blue and green flames swarm in every corner Of the room causing smoke to rise to the ceiling.

'Good now finish them' My body launches towards my bully grabbing a pen on the way, I climb onto his body and straddle his burned torso. I lift the pen above my head and hold it there for a second before bringing it down with all my force straight into his chest.
"AAGHH" Screams fill my ears as my face contorts into a large smile.
'We're enjoying this' I pull the pen back out and stab it back in making another hole beside the other.
"AAAAGGGH" His face spikes with pain as i retract the pen once more.
'Go for the throat' I swiftly stick the pen straight into his jugular, his blood splats onto my face as I pull out the pen making him cough and gurgle before going limp under me. I stand up with the pen still in hand.
'Kill them, kill them all!'

Hey guys ik this isn't that long but they will be in the future. Hope you enjoyed!

Word count: 432