14# Buzzed And Horny

I feel the bed sink as the two high boys move closer to me.

'This is one of our fantasy's!' It really is, I've been imagining this type of stuff with Ajax and Xavier since I first met them. my head gets pulled back to Ajax's lips as Xavier starts kissing my neck.

Xavier peppers kisses all over my neck making me whimper.

"Mhh" I let out a quiet moan into Ajax's lips, Xavier hit my sweet spot, right on my collar bone.

"Ah!" He continues abusing that spot until its black and blue, then he stops.

"Hm" a smirk plastered on his face. A cold breeze hits my lips as Ajax pulls away.

"Hm" Ajax hums as he joins Xavier, watching me. My neck covered in hickeys, my cheeks red, my lips pink and swollen.

Ajax's Pov:

I look at Y/n, she looks beautiful. I hear her whine a little and scootch closer to me and Xavier, trying to get us to continue. I can tell she likes what we are doing and craves for more. Fuck, I crave more but we can't just yet...

Y/n's Pov:

I get a little uncomfortable with them both looking at me, I need to feel their touch, their hands, their mouths...

I scootch closer like a little dog, a dog that needs attention. They have been sitting there looking at me for too long, do they not want to continue? I look up at Xavier, his stupid smirk is showing. I turn my head to face Ajax now. he looks exited, in more ways than one... Fuck, I looked at his Croutch. His eyes follow mine.

"Oops, my bad..." he says with a chuckle but not trying to hide his obvious boner.

"Did, I... do something wrong?" I ask wanting to know why they aren't touching me.

"No, I just think we should wait... Xavier?" Ajax questioned Xavier.

"Yeah, I mean I would take you right here, but Mrs. Weems is going to get suspicious because we have been gone for quite a while." Xavier says as he hops off my bed. Ajax leans in closer to me.

"Sorry, princess. But we gotta go." The nickname makes me blush even more. Just then a knock comes from my door.

"Y/n, are you in there?" Mrs. Weems says through the door.

"Y-yeah, why?" I quickly jump up, run around the boys and open all of my windows trying to get all the smoke out of my room.

"Can I come in?"

"NO! No, sorry. I'm... getting changed." I lie to Mrs. Weems.

"I'd like to see that" Ajax whispers. I turn my head to him.

"Oh, sorry dear, do you happen to know where Xavier and Ajax are?"

"No..."

"Are you finished changing. I don't think I believe that last part..." My eyes widen.

"Um, I'm almost done!" I quickly grab onto Xavier and Ajax's arm before shoving them both out the window onto the roof.

"Hide!" I whisper to them.

Xaviers Pov:

Y/n shoves me and Ajax out her window onto the roof before running to the door and opening it to talk to principal Weems. We hide behind the wall.

"That was close."

"We were close... to her" I nod in agreement.

"Hey, we should probably get out of here ay?"

"Yeah" We walk across the roof and find a lower place to the ground before jumping down and running to our room leaving Y/n with principal Weems. I didn't know Y/n smoked, and it appears she has a naughty side. Just thinking of her looking up at me with her puppy eyes gets me exited.

Y/n Pov:

I let Mrs. Weems into my room.

She sniffs the air a little before walking in and looking around.

"Are you sure you haven't seen them?" she questions suspiciously.

" Yes, I'm sure" I say.

"Hm, ok" she says as she walks to my door. She takes another sniff in.

" It smells a bit... funky in here. Do you smell it?" My palms start to get sweaty.

"Nope, just you" I say. she gives a small hum before closing my door leaving me to myself. I walk over to the window and look out, expecting to see Ajax and Xavier out here but no. They must have left.

OMG, heeeeey my lovely's. IM SO SORRY! I haven't posted in forever. I've been so caught up in school and in other books in writing that I forgot about this one. But anyway, sorry I had to basically cock block the boys, I'm planning on some more smut some other time so until then please wait on! Again, I am so sorry for not posting in ages.

L () V U

Word count: 754