8# Harvest Festival

When me and Eugene were sparing, we talked a lot and I found out he was a beekeeper and looked after all the bees in nevermore. The past week has been alright, I'm starting to get the hang of everything, iv also been hanging out with Xavier, Ajax and their group. Its, now a dinner time on a Saturday.

-Bing- everyone stops talking, making everything go silent.
"Dear students of nevermore collage, we are going to be allowing all students to go to the harvest festival tonight. There will be a shuttle ready at six o'clock for the students wanting to go." Mrs. Weems loud voice booms thought the speakers in the courtyard, stalling everyone for a second before spouting into excited chatter between groups.
"Omg we actually get to go this year!" One of the boys at Xaviers table says making everyone at our table start listing off all the things they're going to do. I turn to Xavier.
"What's the big whoop about going to this carnival thingy?" I question
"Oh, we didn't get to go last year." He explains.
"And everyone's excited to smoosh faces with each other on the fairest wheel." Ajax's adds.
"Wow, is their anyone you want to smoosh faces with?" I poke my finger at Ajax.
"Pffft- what? No." He says turning his head away.
'God Hes perfect'
"WHAT!?" I whisper yell at myself.
"Hm? Is something wrong, Y/n?" Xavier asks while looking up from his food.
'Oh, my Hes hot' my eyes widen as I start to process what my inner voice just said.
"Y/n, Y/n. EARTH TO Y/N." I finally snap out of it when a hand waves Infront of my face.
"Sorry, what were you saying?"

As I walk to the front gates of nevermore, a crowd of excited teenagers start to appear waiting for the shuttle to arrive. I stand their clutching my school bag, re-thinking what the inner voice said to me.
'It's not my Falt, you feel it to.'
"Seriously, my two close friends."
'Yes, you can't deny it.'
"Yes, I can and yes I will." Just then a pair of hands grab onto my shoulders.
"Y/n~" someone whispers in my ear surprising me and making my powers flare up. Bright red flames erupt from my hands and swirl around my body, all of this happening in a flash, luckily the person behind me stood close enough that the flames just missed them. Everyone's heads turn in my direction but soon turn back finding nothing for the flames only appeared for a few seconds.
"Wow that was close!" The voice says from behind me. I twist my body around to find Xavier standing there with a smile on his face.
"Idiot."
'Idiot.' Both me and my inside voice say.
"So that's what your 'magic powers' are." He hands quotes when he says magic powers.
"Fire, pretty cool." Another voice says behind me. I turn back around to see Ajax standing there with his hands in his pocket.

The shuttle pulls ups behind us causing the crowd of teenagers to move towards it with me Xavier and Ajax following behind. When we get on the two boys head to the back and sit down but left a spot in between them for me to sit down. As I sit down I pull by backpack off my back and hold it in my arms.

Halfway there the bus driver takes a corner really fast making me crash into Xavier, he looks down at me and smiles. As i scoot back into my original position i look up at him.
"Why are you smiling?" I question
"No reason, just admiring the veiw" he replies still looking at me.
"Weird." I say as i turn my head away smiling.

The shuttle pulls up outside the festival. The doors slide open to reveal a bright array of colors. I look up at the huge fairest wheel to see it littered with Led lights. As soon as I step out Enid grabs my hand and pulls me away from everyone.
"We should hang out, omg this could be like a girls night out!" She squeals
"Yeah, that sounds great"

I throw my last dart at the balloon, it hits right beside it making me groan in disappointment. I look over at Enid to see how sees going, her darts are scattered around her balloon but none are even close.
"Damn it, these games are rigged!" She says as she walks back over to me.

A few games later, me and Enid are sat at a picnic table with full bags of candy each, 1 blue and pink Teddie, one black and green Teddie and 2 candy floss.
"Omg that was so fun, and we got a bunch of stuff" Enid opens her bag of candy and stuffs a mini snickers bar into her mouth.
"Yeah, turns out not all the games are rigged" I say while doing the same thing.

After a while of stuffing our faces with candy Ajax comes over and sits with us.
"So how was your guy's night? Looks like u got loads of stuff" he says while pointing at our bags.
"Yeah, this festival is so fun, I get how you guys were excited to come!" I speak.
"Yeah, did you get anything?" Enid asks.
"No not much" Ajax says with a smile.
"Aw, poor Jaxy. Here" I say as I sit my bag of candy in between us.
"We can share" he smiles again and looks at me.
"Thanks Y/n! Hey, do you want to go on the fairest wheel with me?" He asks.
"Umm, well" I look back at Enid.
"Go on, don't worry about me!" She says egging me on.
"Sure, why not"

We load onto the cabin making it sway a little. We sit beside each other, legs toching. BZRCH. The cabin wobbles a bit before leaving the ground. It inches higher and higher.
"Hey, Y/n"
"Yes Ajax" the ride reaches the top and stops.
" Do you like anyone?"
"Maybe"
"Who?"
'You'
"Can't say" I look over at him to find Hes already looking at me, we make eye contact. He moves his head down slowly towards me, my eyes close as he gets closer.

BOOM. The fireworks go off cause him to pull back and look at them explode.
'Damn it!' I turn my head as well and watch them to. The cabin moves again.

We step out of the cabin and away from the queue.
"Why is there a crowd over there?" Ajax's says. I look around to see a bunch of people crowded around. I run over to it and push my way though. When I get to the center, I'm surprised to see Wednesday talking to a police officer.
" Come on everyone the shuttles here!" Mrs. Weems says while Hearding the kids away from Wednesday.

I load onto the bus and head for the back again were I find Xavier and Ajax in the same spots on the way here.
"This seat taken?" I ask.
"Its reserved for Ms Y/l/n" Xavier says. I smile and sit between them.
"Do you know what happend with Wednesday?" The shuttle starts moving.
"Nope" Xavier looks out the window.
"Ok, well i feel its something weird"
"Yeah" we fall silent.

After a while my eyelids start to get heavy, and it starts to get hard to sit up. I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep.

                        Xaviers POV:
I feel something slump onto my shoulder making me look down. Y/n's head is leaned on my shoulder with her eyes closed. Cute.

The shuttle pulls up right outside Nevermore's gates, how am I going to get Y/n to her room? The bus starts emptying out leaving me Y/n and a couple other kids. My hand scoops under her and I pick her up bride style, I make my way to the big doors and walk through with Y/n still in my arms. I see Enid out of the corner of my eye walking towards me with her hands full of stuff and bags.
"EEK you guys look so cute, anyways, Y/n accidentally left these, so I grabbed them for her" she sets some stuff on Y/ns stomach.
"Thanks, I'll put them in her room" I say as Enid walks away.

I push open her door with my foot and pull the covers half off her bed. I slowly place her down and take her stuff off her. I pull the covers over her and lightly tuck her in. I put her stuff on her desk and look back over to her.
I walk back up to her and kiss her forehead before leaving her dorm and heading to me and Ajax's dorm.

I nock, after a second I walk in and sit on my bed. I untie my shoes and chuck them to the side and lay down.
"Sup, Xavier"
"Hi" I lift up my covers and throw them over my body. My eyes close. Ajax turns off the lights and hops in bed too. After a while of silence, he speaks.
"I like Y/n" my eyes shoot open.
"I like her too."
"Well, we will have to see who she chooses."
"Yeah" we exchange a goodnight before we both drift to sleep.

OH MY GOD. Its 4.15 in the morning. Im sorry if it gets a bit meh at the end. Im Tired. Also in this book Xavier was neever in a dorm with Rowan.Anyway hope you like it so far, bie bie.

Ļ●v ų

Word count: 1627

Dayum the most iv ever writen in a chapter!