7# Fencing

I'm still going to add Ajax in as a friend at the start and if you guys want it to make it an Ajax x Reader x Xavier then I will but until you guys decide he will be staying as a friend, so enjoy.

I rush out of class into the hall.

'shouldn't have missed tea yesterday'

"Shut up" I whisper as I run/trip my way to the food. 

I walk out into the courtyard with my plate stacked with stuff on it.

"Jeez you have enough to feed a village"

'Seriously?' I turn around to see Xavier walking up behind me and pointing at my food.

"I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday" 

"Why?" 

"Wasn't hungry"

"Oh ok, want to sit with me today? you always sit on the side, it looks kind of depressing"

'So thoughtful' 

"Thanks..." 

"Is that a, yes?"

"Fine" I sigh as I walk with him over to the table where he always sits. I look around at the different faces looking at me in silence.

'This is uncomfortable'  

"So, this is y/n the new girl" Xavier says breaking the silence. 

"Hola" I say while I look at everyone.

"Hi" they all say at the same time

'We should leave' 

"It's nice to meet you guys" I add. 

'Hey! Don't ignore me!'  I look at my plate as the rest of the group start talking amongst themself again. I prod at my food with my fork now realizing how much I actually got. God, too much.

"I shouldn't have gotten this much" I whisper to Xavier.

"It does look like a lot" 

"Do you think I can throw some out?" 

"Probably the bins over their" he says as he points over at a large bin sitting next to one of the long benches. I stand up and start walking over to it but before I can reach it a body nocks into me making me fall onto the ground and my foot spill all over me.

"Shit I'm sorry" a masculine voice says. A boy with a beanie helps me up and tries to wipe off the food that spilled on me.

"it's fine, I'll just have a shower" I reassure him

"Oh ok" he says while picking the last bit of potato off my uniform. 

"Um I'll go" he says as he runs over to the table that Xavier and his friends are sitting on.

'Hm who's that?' 

"I don't know" I whisper as I start to walk to the hall that leads to the shower room. 

The hot water hits my skin making all the dirt wash away. I start to wash my hair along with my body and face, a few minutes go by. A loud ringing serges throught the shower room.
'Shit'
"Ah, shit, the bell" I quickly turn the shower of and start drying my self off.
'You know whats funny?'
"What?"
'We forgot to bring clean clothes'
"Fuuuuck" I sigh as I wrap my towel around my torso.
" im gonna have to run back to my room" I open the shower room door and peek my head out.
'Cost is clear' I start sprinting my way through the corridors wich are empty cause all the students are in class. I reachy dorm and open the door before slamming open the closet and quickly chucking on my fenceing clothes and running to class.

I slowly open the door hopeing coach didn't notice my absence.
"Y/N, your late. Explain" he says as the whole hall of students turn their heads towards me.
"I um, I dropped food on myself so I had to take a shower" I say before walking over to the fencing sword stand and pulling one out.
"Ok well you will be sparing with Eugene" Coach says as he points over at a kid stitting on one of the benches. Eugene stands up and jogs my way with a sword in his hand. As he gets closer to me I realize how short he it.
"Hi Y/n, im Eugene" he stops on the other side of the mat and gets into his stance.
"Hi, how do you know my name?"
"I heard coach say it " i pull my helmet on and get into my stance.

Sorry for not posting for like a long time. Iv been caught up with christmas and everything but now christmas is over so i can start posting more regularly i hope. Also the readers have spoken, although not much people commented its the end of the month. So this is now an Ajax x Reader x Xavier story!

Łův ü

Word count: 774