Bio

Name: Yn Ln

Looks like you

Race: Reincarnated Devil/Dragon

Age: 17

Peerage position: Mutation Pawn

Likes: his friends, loved ones, training, Bahamut, his grandfather

Dislikes: perverts, bullies, arrogant people, seeing his friends and loved ones getting hurt, Riser

Description: Yn lost his family when he was 9 years old his parents were killed by a mysterious man but he was saved by his grandfather Akuma. Growing up Akuma trained Yn in martial arts to defend himself. When Yn turned 16 he got into Kuoh Academy there he meets a group of girls with whom he becomes friends and something else in the future.

Sacred Gear: Breakdown Gauntlets

Balance Braker:

Juggernaut Drive:

Juggernaut Drive:

Chant:

I who shall awaken

Am the Dragon King who embodies the Principles of Destruction

I reject the infinite and embrace the dream

I shall become the Black Dragon of Destruction

I shall send you to the deepest depths of the hell

Juggernaut Drive!

Powers:

Breakdown: by touching an object Yn can turn them into its base component, so if he touches a stone it will turn into sand, water to steam, and a magic attack into mana extra. In Balance Braker Yn can use Breakdown to defend himself by destroying all magic attacks that he comes into contact with he can also use it to attack by coating his fists with Breakdown.

Break canon: instead of coating his body with Breakdown Yn focuses it into a ball and fires it.

Void space: Yn charges his body with Breakdown and resizes it around himself which destroys everything around him, thinking like people, matter, magic, and even air, if anybody comes into this space they will start to die.

Break magic: Yn charges his hand with Breakdown and by touching somebody he destroys their magic, he can use it on himself to revive any magical effects or curses.

Quake: by stomping the ground Yn can create earthquakes, in Balance Braker Yn can use it for attacking, my punching Yn creates powerful shockwaves which crack the air

Dragon Battle Aura: being part dragon Yn can use a special type of energy all dragons use to enhance their strength, speed, defense, and senses, Yn also uses it in combination with his evil piece.

Dragon Blast: by harnessing his aura Yn transforms it into energy that he can blast at his enemies, they can weekend somebody's healing ability.

Dragon scales: Yn is covered by scales that are hidden under his skin, they protect him from attack and magic.

Magic resistance: like all dragon Yn is more resistant to magic

Evil piece Pawn: as a Pawn Yn can promote himself to other pieces, rook gives him enhanced strength, knight gives him speed, bishop gives him enhanced magic, and queen piece gives him the other pieces' attributes. 

(Hello this is my first fanfiction so if I mess something up sorry)